🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 17 — Dominic Dierkes, Our Close Friend

Ummmm not even a fucking spoiler alert?

Spoiler alert?? Is this a reference to the Fast and the Furious??

Boys, have talks resumed with the FF franchise?

Last I heard the contract was too 'binding' ...

Hey y'all, we are obviously under quota for comments this week, and I am trying to help entertain Sean and Hayes since they check this twice a day for entertainment:

If you had the chance to be a super hero/villain of any type-

1. What would your power(s) be?

2. How did you get them?

3. What would you do with them?

Remember, your only limit is your imagination :)

• Like 1

Hey y'all, we are obviously under quota for comments this week, and I am trying to help entertain Sean and Hayes since they check this twice a day for entertainment:

2. How did you get them?

Remember, your only limit is your imagination :)/>

1. Write the best scripts

2. Listening to Hollywood Handbook

3. Make millions

• Like 3

i saw a fat man with a hitler moustache today

• Like 2

telepathy and telekinesis

2. How did you get them?

an STD contracted from the tri breasted femalien race from the Andromeda galaxy

Read the mind of Chuck Norris to discover how an inanimate feminine hygiene product was able to constitute into a human being and then mentally martial art him REAL hard

Remember, your only limit is your imagination :)

If you have a question for Lamorne Morris of "Now, Girl" it is virtually guaranteed to be asked if you post it here

• Like 6

Hey Lamorne (Lamo-Mo), if you had the chance to be a super hero/villain, what would your powers be and what would you do with them?

• Like 1

Lorne, do you ever think that your brother Zack will get a tv show on Fox, too, so you can both be like the Deschanel sisters? Will his show also be about skellingtons? How scary would the skeletons be?

• Like 1

mr morris, what would you like to recieve as a st valentime's day present?

• Like 2

chillin' or trillin?

best band ever -- eagles or tom petty?

oh yeah, and you guys should check out my band Telepathic Dumpster --

Lemorne,

Who's that girl? Actually, I already know. It's Jess.

Also, do you think that Sean being 1/8th Native American makes him less of a racist than Hayes? How much less? Express your answer as a percentage.

Another thing, do you like being in small movies or is there never enough popcorn for your taste?

Do you think Ukraine should cozy up to the warmth of the great bear that is Mother Russia (and her cheap natural gas which literally provides the heat for the punishing Ukrainian winter) or should they cozy up to the European Union so that they can get in on paying subsidies to France for their inefficient and backward agricultural sector while the nation's educated and wealthy move to more prosperous corners of Europe and leave Ukraine to languish forever in darkness (and cold because Russia will shut off the gas to send a political message)?

Lastly, seeing as you work in Hollywood, who's your favorite jew/jewess? [after response] Why don't you like all of them?

• Like 2

mr morris, do you make a lot of money?

• Like 2

Mr. Morris,

1. On your television show you've portrayed an overly attached cat owner. Do you love cats that much IRL? Do you think it would be ok for me to forego romantic prospects and just keep accumulating special-needs cats in my tiny apartment until I die a spinster death some 60 years from now? (I have 4 right now)

2. Who are your comedy inspirations (besides Hayes and Sean, obvi)? In other words, who keeps you loffing and loffing? Do you like loffing?

• Like 6

Lorne, are you and your costars allowed to look at Mr Schmiddtt while on set or is that only allowed during scenes?

• Like 4

Lamorne when you realized that you were being phased out by Damon Wayans Jr. I'm sure you attributed this to nepotism. What did it feel like when you discovered that it was actually because he is genetically funnier than you?

Lamorne when you realized that you were being phased out by Damon Wayans Jr. I'm sure you attributed this to nepotism. What did it feel like when you discovered that it was actually because he is genetically funnier than you?

Lamorne Morris, have you ever considered switching your first and last names? That way, your name would be Morris Lamorne.

Thank You.

• Like 4

dear mr morris which of the F.R.I.E.N.D.S. characters best describes your personality?

Mr. Morris, when did you become aware that Sean, Hayes and Mr. Schmidtt had your personal phone number? Follow up, how fucking jazzed were you when you got invited to hang with two of the most chilled out, laxed bros in hollywood?

Theeeeeeeaaaaaannnnnnkkkks

• Like 2

Seattle story:

So I was taking the ferry (yeah, that's normal to me nbd) to see my dad, who lives on an island, and I saw this. I thought you guys would enjoy it because we're all such big sports heads and because you guys love Seattle shit. It's interesting and notable because the ferry isn't usually named the M/V Max Unger... Just in case that needed explaining.

1656346_10201351051690044_1211333636_n.jpg

Also, this happened:

1604777_10201352556767670_372777285_n.jpg

And apparently this happened:

12thman_Space2.jpg

...Apparently people are way into this Super Bowl thing.

Fuck yeah! SEAHAWKS!

You're welcome you little shits.

• Like 2

Dear Lamorne Michaels, when you created SNL on a scale of 1 to Sean and Hayes, how funny did you think it was?