πŸ”’ The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... Γ—
JulyDiaz

Episode 81 β€” Mortal Kombat

I found an old video made by the AnnoyingOrange guy about a fake videogame that i think both June and Paul could enjoy... And Jason would say its CooCoo Bananas :D

Β 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25_bYxH-wm0

• Like 1

Article in the Hollywood Reporter about the making of Mortal Kombat yesterday. http://www.hollywood...-history-815287

Β 

I'm trying to picture Danny Glover as Raiden. I'm sure he'd be better but I can't quite get past the hat.

Β 

ETA: Just added the "that was a wig though" wig to it. Can't stop laughing.

• Like 1

Not quite related to the episode as such, but I have to say the original fan-made second opinion theme I still think is the best. It was a lot snappier, and because Jason wasn't really trying to gave it a bit of genuineness.

Β 

Agreed. In the latter versions (note: I'm only on Ep. 86), Jason & Paul are trying too hard and June's just falls flat. The original including Jason's "bow-bow-bow-boopadoopadoopa" is brilliant. I was surprised that the crew didn't like the original submissions with just Jason.

I was surprised that the crew didn't like the original submissions with just Jason.

Β 

β™ͺThese are Second Opinions, from top to bottom crazy movies are FUN!β™ͺ

Β 

and IMHO the best C&O theme is the one that goes like...

Β 

β™ͺWe're sorry to tell you that you were wrongβ™ͺ

β™ͺAnd here's some things you just didn't touch onβ™ͺ

β™ͺSo check your facts before they become...β™ͺ

Β 

β™ͺCorrections and Omissions!β™ͺ

I always liked the Corrections and Omissions theme where Paul says "YOU COME TO PLAY!!"

Β 

Also, unrelated to that...

Β 

DO MORTAL KOMBAT ANNIHILATION GOD DAMMIT! I'm fixing to powerbomb some motherfuckers!

Β 

hHrIKa.gif

• Like 2