🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
jimkiler

Which Christopher Lambert movie should we pick for HDTGM?

I am listening to episode 81 and they want to do another Christopher Lambert movie, which one should we recommend?

To me the obvious choice is Highlander 2. Do you agree? And if not have you seen Highlander 1 then 2? You have to see Highlander 1 to truly appreciate how horrible Highlander 2 is.

Funny you should ask....

http://forum.earwolf.com/topic/3536-southland-tales/

It's not a Christopher Lambert movie per se, but he's in it, along with The Rock, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Kevin Smith, and nearly everyone that was on Saturday Night Live around the turn of the century. Over one hundred comments! The HDTGM crew is running out of places to hide!

• Like 1

Either Southland Tales or Highlander 2. Though with the announcement of the upcoming live show maybe they can do a Lambert double feature where they cover the first two Highlander movies.

I'm going to pick 1995's The Hunted, which also happens to be directed by the guy (J.F. Lawton) who wrote both Under Siege and Pretty Woman.

Yes, "Highlander 2" or "Southland Tales" would be good, but let's not forget he was in "Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance."

When it comes to Christopher Lambert movie's there can only be one, and that is "Highlander II: The Quickening" LOL

Movie's Christopher Lambert has shown up in don't count as that opens a Pandora box of crap films he's done, but don't star in. he has to be the lead actor in order for it to be a true Christopher Lambert film. I would love to see them do all of the Highlander movies but if i had to pick one i would pick the second of them. as it's just bat sheep crazy from the first one.

I lost count of how many Highlander fish sticks movies there are.

this message was Edited for prime time television....

I watched Highlander 2: The Renegade Edition last night. It has this weird, sort of Paul Verhoven-esque comedic undertone. It's one of those things that it works when Verhoven does it, but not when anyone else does it.

I'd have to go with Fortress (1993)

• Like 2

I'd have to go with Fortress (1993)

Much as I loathe Highlander 2 and would love to hear it torn apart, Fortress is pretty terrible. I couldn't remember the name but I remember it being bad.

• Like 1

I think we have a winner.. mind you, do you mean to tell me that Sylvester Stallone and Arnold Schwarzenegger didn't star in a original movie idea. that it's a cheap rip off of The Fortress

Intestinate him! That's how I feel after watching this movie.

Yep I just watch this movie. I thought their was a group already created for this. but I can't find it, anyone.?

Wow this was a amazingly bad movie. t's like a cheap poor man's Total Recall style bad film. but never gets to the level of coolness that is total recall.

I never heard of this movie tell you guys posted it out. This really was a painful film to watch.

I still have to go with Highlander 2 on my vote of bad Christopher Lambert movies.

it's just a lot more fun to watch.

I just want to say that it has barely been mentioned that there is a futuristic version of Beowulf staring Mr. Lambert.

A division of Our Non-English-Speaking Financiers Wipe Their Asses With Hundred Dollar Bills, LLC.

it feels like silk baby.

2l9le90.jpg

Sign in to follow this