🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 60 — The Man Rats

Wow, welcome to the now! This is the painful life you lead every week now, having to wait until the next one.

On top of that, the pod has given me an itch to get involved with D&D (or other tabletop RPGs) and I don't know anyone in my area that plays. I am essentially brand new to RPGs excluding the few campaigns I played when I was in my early teens. That was 3d10 moons/years ago. I am buying the Red Box starter set this weekend and going to introduce my son to it too. Hopefully, that will fulfill the itch for awhile until I can find a game with adults.

Enough of this whining before Amarth descends from Valhalla and smites me with his Devastating Strike. Swinging his weapon over his head, landing a shattering blow that cracks my armor and breaks my clavicle.

• Like 1

No, thats what I thought a well. Play enough Warhammer and Blood Bowl, Scavens will pop up.

I added Scaven to Heroquest, not knowing that they're actually in the same "universe".

Sark.... you know Blacky Green Charisma is an automatic block to botches, right? I just want you to remember while my gun is pointed at your cat and Chokebot has your dog!

That Charisma is a Botch-block, Beeeatch! Brought to you by science.

It's a Dice Tower isn't it?

That's immediately what I thought of when they described it. I had never heard of them till I started watching a youtube channel slash podcast "The Dice Tower" about board games and their yearly kickstarter included an actual dice tower. I had no clue what the name even meant, I thought it was made up.

This just came up on reddit, an ancient example of a dice tower that even included bells that ring when the dice exit

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vettweiss-Froitzheim_Dice_Tower

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this