🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×

I think i recommend this movie once before, but am too lazy to check. this movie was great but most likely never get done because of Jason's fear of clowns. also no big actors in this film.

but great fun to watch, I recommend it to everyone here. Five stars...

I think i recommend this movie once before, but am too lazy to check. this movie was great but most likely never get done because of Jason's fear of clowns. also no big actors in this film.

but great fun to watch, I recommend it to everyone here. Five stars...

To be fair, Ross Noble is quite a famous comedian, though his schtick is sorta a poor man's Robin Williams: babble nonsense as rapidly and manically as possible under the pretense of some sort of intelligent stream of thought high-brow comedy. It's pretty awful stuff, but he somehow has a huge following. This is also a film, because of Noble's involvement, people like to compare favorably to Evil Dead 2, Dead Alive...when it couldn't be any further on the spectrum of film. Jackson's earlier Bad Taste would be my recommendation instead. They might be able to nab Jackson or someone involved and I'm sure that film has a lot of banana's production stories to be shared.

To be fair, Ross Noble is quite a famous comedian, though his schtick is sorta a poor man's Robin Williams: babble nonsense as rapidly and manically as possible under the pretense of some sort of intelligent stream of thought high-brow comedy. It's pretty awful stuff, but he somehow has a huge following. This is also a film, because of Noble's involvement, people like to compare favorably to Evil Dead 2, Dead Alive...when it couldn't be any further on the spectrum of film. Jackson's earlier Bad Taste would be my recommendation instead. They might be able to nab Jackson or someone involved and I'm sure that film has a lot of banana's production stories to be shared.

Are you saying that this film is on the spectrum?