🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 18 — Lamorne Morris, Our Close Friend

Guys you can also add me on facebook or whatever.

Also is Sean the greatest commercial actor of our generation or what?

• Like 3

Mad props to AndyKneis for the coveted Hayes like Congrats !

Also Chanson, I took a chance son, FB request sent

End bad pun transmission...

• Like 1

Hahaha holy shit I remember that commercial. I had no idea that was Sean. In fact I think I remember wondering for a second if that was Ryan Phillipe when I first saw it.

Interesting you say that. I remember watching MacGruber and being like, "Wow they must've offered Sean a whole entire hot tub for this role!" Then I found out it was Phillippe Ryan. Then I rewatched4research and noticed that all of the body movements that "Phillippe" pulls off are eerily similar to the movements we are accustomed to seeing Sean pull off on all the Hollywood Handbook Video Podcasts. Hmm, stuggling actor imitates physicality of legendary Commercial Feelm artist, seems normal right? I dug a little deeper.

Apparently they offered Sean TWO FREAKIN HOT TUBS for the role, which pushed them way over budget. Rumor has it there was also an infitity pool involved but I don't care much for conjecture. By the time they had to go back and do ADR they didn't have enough $$$(money) to pay for Sean's voiceover work. So they had Phillippe come in and do the voice work and his face was digitally imposed on top of Sean's.

Your obvious question is, how many sharks did Sean higher? Well let's just say you won't be seeing Cruel Intentions 4 anytime soon.

• Like 4

It snowed so bad here again tonight that a truck got stuck outside my apartment. I'm worried I'm going to have to 'help' the person. I've got my knife, fake gun, hatchet, and mace all in my pocket ready to 'defend' myself

• Like 1

Nick, imagine you could know about what songs will be crazy popular in the future. You then perform that music yourself today in the present and become wildly successful. Even though the future songs havent been written yet does that still make you the lead singer in a filthy fucking cover band?

• Like 3

Nick, I loved watching you and Moshe Kasher ride around in that sick whip while crackin wise in Laugh Trek. Do you suggest everyone to get an ugly friend to make themselves look better?

nick thune is on @midnight tonight if you guys want to scout him out for some question material.

dont ask him what all of his punchlines meant, thats what im going to do.

• Like 2

Was anyone else angry at the one star reviews people left? Those dumb dumbs are trying to pull a powerful move and get in mah boys Sean and Hayes heads. We heart haters here at Hollywood Handbook tho, no doy. Get down there, and I mean wayyy down there. Now go a little further. Wait, there. Suck on theeeeese.

Oh yeah I almost forgot my question for Rick Rune. What's up man?

• Like 3

Shayes: Sexy show today. Keep it up. Half-chubbed through the whole thing.

this is gross unless you had an anime wig on

• Like 2

I'm lovin these boards this week. Little disappointed that you guys have failed to dig up my third cell phone commercial, but I guess even a public figure like me needs to keep some things private.

Not too familiar with Nik Thoon. You guys got any good info I can use for the cast? Maybe some rumors we can delve into...

• Like 3

Hey Sean and Hayes, sorry I took such a long absence after my first post got read on air. I've been busy enjoying the renown that came from such massive overnight exposure.

Anyway, I'm back with an exclusive original followup question specifically crafted for Mick Thume:

Mick, you've done a few youtubes. Are there as many behind the scenes pranks on youtubes sets?

Followup: Speak on that.

• Like 1

mr thune, who is your favorite podcast?

• Like 2

so many ads on the forums lately, for shame earwolf

• Like 5

Nick Thune:

You worked at the Boys & Girls Club at Emily Dickinson Elementary School. I came there from Einstein Elementary almost every day in sixth grade. I remember you. Honestly, I thought you had a goofy face and I was a little afraid of you. I don't know what my deal was either... But I'm super excited that you've done pretty well in Hollywood. What's up? Do you stay in touch with Pinkie? She was so cool! (PLEASE PLEASE ASK THIS, TRUE STORY)

Also, Seahawks victory; fucking amazing or fucking epic?

Do you miss Seattle?

Did you and Joel McHale watch the Super Bowl together? That's a world I want to live in.

• Like 3

Not too familiar with Nik Thoon. You guys got any good info I can use for the cast? Maybe some rumors we can delve into...

I read a blind-item about lip-synching that I think was about him. It said he doesn't even know what a guitar is, to him it's just a wooden box he fiddles with when he's bored on stage. Really makes you question where the music industry is going.

Nick, your album "Thick Noon" was great. Have you thought of doing a follow-up called "Sick Poon" where you talk about all the sick poon you've gotten in Hollywood?

If that's too blue just ask him who his agent is.

• Like 2

I almost forgot, I pulled a picture of Chanson and Chandad from Facebook:

jackie_chan_and_son_1.jpg

• Like 8

Nick, were you surprised when Comedy Central stole your idea for Too Soon with Nick Thune and turned it into the Jeselnick Offensive? Or was that your plan all along?

• Like 3

Nick:

Skim or Whole milk (no 2% bitch)

Boxers or Briefs?

Bewbs or buttttss? (my man knowmsayn)

LA or Boston?

7- or 8+ hours of sleep?

Sean or Hayes?

• Like 1

Dear Mr Thune do you remember the time you were live streaming and I was your sidekick for a bit? I'm sure you do but if not here's a picture of it cause I was really excited about it.255604_228866570472524_2983963_n.jpg

Also we share a first name, speak on that

• Like 4

So I went to a tech/software/entrepreneur meetup last night. It was the usual free beer, free food, lots of nerds, some millionaires with money to invest, etc. I realized that entrepreneurship has become cool, at least here and in places like Silicon Valley, Boston, New York, probably LA, I imagine it's much the same. However, I can't help but wonder whether this is a good thing or if this is just going to make it more difficult for the really devoted entrepreneurs to get noticed. Perhaps this worry is misplaced.

Hipsterpreneurship. Can anyone speak on this please?

• Like 3