🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 18 — Lamorne Morris, Our Close Friend

Hey Adam, boxers or briefs?

• Like 1

Here's another victory video for all you sports heads:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8P9IwD6A89g

Notice the guy without a shirt on: It was below freezing.

Also notable: over 700,000 people showed up for the parade. The city has a population of around 650,000.

Another thing: not a single arrest during the parade. Fantastic. It's good to know that just because we did a sports thing (official terminology?) doesn't mean we need to burn down our city. (I'm looking across the border at you Vancouver.)

• Like 1

Adam, there is a rumor that you're the inventor of all Nick Toons (Nickelodeon Cartoons) including the one about the ponies that all those weirdos want to fuck, do you care to speak on that?

How cool was it to work with Skylar Astin, star of TBS' Ground Floor, on Pitch Perfect? Also, do you have any tips on how to sing good? Thanks and have a blessed day.

• Like 4

Hello Sean and Hayes,

Been a while since i posted on the forums, but i wanted to say that i thought the segment this week where you guys were commenting on itunes reviews was fantastic.

Funny as shit.

Funny because those people who don't think you guys are funny are dopes.

I have noticed that the desire to accommodate your guests in a certain way, perhaps wanting them to feel comfortable making by putting yourselves down (or lower) and/or giving them the lead and control of the the flow of the conversation, seems to be limiting the full expression of your abilities.

You two are funnier than any of your guests, even guests that are talented in many ways like Andy Daly.

As such i would prefer to hear you "inviting them up" to your level instead.

Or rather, having your own vision, having the confidence to hold that vision, and inviting your guests to participate, instead of lowering yourselves to their vision and comedic ability.

There seems to be a discrepancy between your ridiculous comedic talent, and your self image when you have guests on your show that might play into this dynamic.

Of course you both can play good supporting characters to your guests, and you can match their level well, and even raise their game a notch or two, but honestly the listener misses out when you adopt that role instead of completely taking the lead.

Remember in the Reality Show Show when you felt like you were the experts and could make fun of your guests understanding of Reality Shows, or push on ahead with your ideas even if your guests didn't really know what was going on because of their limited understanding of the shows?

That brought the funny.

It was not mean to be the expert and recognise your superiority, it was funny, and you could tell the guests all had heaps of fun too.

Those are my thoughts, and thanks heaps for the shows!

You guys are freakin geniuses.

mr devine, would you rather be president of a united states or be in a cell phone commercial

• Like 3

mr devine, do you like scary movies?

• Like 1

Hey Guys,

Remember the Real World? That's getting good again.

...Just Saying.

Also, it's snowing here and I've been drinking. I don't know if there's a correlation, but they did happen concurrently. (it doesn't usually snow here, so that's a big fucking deal)

I didn't write anything in the snow this time though... Sorry.

Love you guys.

• Like 4

Hey Guys,

Remember the Real World? That's getting good again.

...Just Saying.

Also, it's snowing here and I've been drinking. I don't know if there's a correlation, but they did happen concurrently. (it doesn't usually snow here, so that's a big fucking deal)

I didn't write anything in the snow this time though... Sorry.

Love you guys.

I've been drinking too...

• Like 1

This was one of the best episodes, I have to say. The segment about little rowdy rudy piper's (judge rudy's? rude judes? rude dudes with bad attitudes?) from itunes was hilarious and Lamorne was possibly the best guest you've had on thus far. Although I feel like I think this every week, so I might just be some kind of kiss ass with a bad memory or something. Good blob, holliwool hamk. <3 seal w/some kis

• Like 4

I've been drinking too...

Because of the snow? Coincidentally with the snow? Irrelevant of snow? Does snow lead to alcoholism?

America wants answers.

<3 seal w/some kis

Is this your way of saying you're dating Seal?

Something about the Super Bowl.

Adam, you are most well known for your singing, but also you do jokes as well. How do you transfer from the funny zone into the music zone so you don't sing funny like Weird Alf?

• Like 1

Okay then I've caught up with all the episodes of Hollywood Handbook and now I'm jonesin for more! Lamarr Morrish's episode was one of the greats! I'm honestly jonesin so hard at this point I don't know what to do. I'm shaking from top to bottom, like a fuckin bag of beans on top of a washing machine, and my skin is paler than the full fuckin moon! I feel like I'm dying over here! Thanks for everything, boys.

Adam, when you're in the funny zone, is that good or...?

• Like 2

i think you got turned in to a twilight, try drinking blood

• Like 2

'ppreciate the help greggy but I haven't seen Twilight yet so I'd be grateful if you went easy on the spoilers pal

quickly ask adam devine questions

from workalolics

I'm guessing this is way late, but I always wanted to know what kind of issues he's had in Hollywood with a name so close to Mark Maron 5's lead singer, Adam Levine. Like, how many times have people accidentally booked him wanting Adam Levine?

One of the best episodes. Ehhh Wrong! is something I quote all the time to the annoyance of those around me. And Lamorne was great.

• Like 1