🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 61 — The Scream in the Cave

Continuing their trek to Glinishmore, the gang hears a deafening scream coming from the newly entered cave which makes them curious. Is it a trap? Tune in to find out!

Man, I knew from the moment they went into that room that a whole dwarf wasn't coming out of that pit : /

With all this drinking, I'm really surprised that Sir Richard's aligment hasn't shifted at least to a Lawful-Neutral or Neutral. I'm sure Bahamut isn't pleased that his avatar is besmirching his name.

Killer episode, Poker Players!

-R

Im sharpie Fresh.. such an entertaining ep! Let the good times Roll.. a highlight for me was "exposed digestive system alcohol drinkin"

Rats. Why did it have to be rats?

Re: Fat Lenny. I had two mice that both had tumors. I hear its a big problem with rats and mice.

All of you saying lots of drinking should=alignment change for Jerry have obviously never been to a Knights of Columbus party!!!

Also, why would drinking change your alignment? Unless Bahamet has a non-drinking policy. As long as you're helping screaming half-eaten Dwarf ladies, you are doing your job!!

• Like 8

Hilarious episode. I loved the unexpected use of music. Both times, the "scoring" was spot-on. I lost it when the zydeco music came on. The image of Blackee surfing around was great too. Glad you didn't pass up that opportunity! Keep being awesome, you guys!

In the future, when I surf a dead dwarf, I need to remember to shout "To late old man! Surf's up!"

In fact, I will name the sport of dead dwarf surfing "Dwurfing".

In fact, I will name the sport of dead dwarf surfing "Dwurfing".

Such glory! The music was a nice touch!

IMG_3283.jpg

Paladins...

• Like 4

Nothing against the lovely dice tower, but I do kind of miss Andrew Dice Tray..

• Like 1

All of you saying lots of drinking should=alignment change for Jerry have obviously never been to a Knights of Columbus party!!!

Also, why would drinking change your alignment? Unless Bahamet has a non-drinking policy. As long as you're helping screaming half-eaten Dwarf ladies, you are doing your job!!

Yeah I've been meaning to post about this.

There isn't any reason drinking is against alignment.

• Like 1

Damien should already have the Sparklet necklace. They gave it to him when they jumped from the Necromancers ship to their skiff.

• Like 1

Yeah I've been meaning to post about this.

There isn't any reason drinking is against alignment.

But most Paladins live by a strict code. Usually the tenets of the Paladin code are rather strict, depending on their diety and their faith in it. Considering Bahumut is a dragon diety, according to some guides, Bahamut is stern and dissapproving of evil and accepts no excuses for foul deeds. Yeah, Bahamut lets his worshippers fight their own battles, but still...stern and disapproving

Then again, I'm not Sark; so its up to the DM....

Yeah, but after a paladin sees a village of women & children of his homeland do what they did, ...highs and lows, man. Highs and lows.

• Like 1

Guys, what is the name of the song they played when fleeing from the rats?

Some kind of zydeco theme? I can't think of what it's called.

So it's been two days now and nobody has fan art of Blackie surfing with the half eaten dwarf while wearing sun glasses and board shorts on a tidal wave of rats yet. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't incredibly disappointed.

I have this fantastic/hilarious vision of it in my head, and if I get a couple hours to myself tonight or tomorrow, I may come up with something. It won't be even close to Gustaf-level--my stuff is always pretty rough--but ever since the scene with Yackety Sax, I have been wanting to draw that image.

This gem, from Wikipedia:

"Television, film and radio[edit]

"Yakety Sax" is often used in television and film as a soundtrack for outlandishly humorous situations. It was frequently used to accompany comedic sketches in the ITVcomedy program The Benny Hill Show,[6] where it accompanied otherwise silent, rapidly-paced comedy sequences that typically involved a farcical chase scene. Indeed, "Yakety Sax" is so closely linked to the show that it has come to be referred to commonly as "The Benny Hill Song."[citation needed] On "The Benny Hill Show" the song was performed by Ronnie Aldrich and His Orchestra. Aldrich was the musical consultant of that series. This use of the piece, and the chase scenes themselves, have been parodied in many other movies and TV shows, including the 2006 British film V for Vendetta and the animated TV show Family Guy. The Comedy Central animated programSouth Park also used the piece in one episode."

Sign in to follow this