🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 76 — Threshold Into Manhood

Julian McCullough is a beloved stand up, nice gent, and an all around delight. Julian joins Jake this week to return to the world of Kars4Kids, look at the vocal stylings of The Manhattan Transfer, check out a very specific fetish involving wrestling & nylon socks, and deal with a guy in Chicago who has some skulls. Check out all the videos from today’s episode over at youtube.com/TheFogelnestFiles! If you’re in San Francisco, don’t miss out on a LIVE episode of THE FOGELNEST FILES with special guest CHRIS GETHARD on Friday, February 7th at Stage Werx as part of SF Sketchfest! Go to www.sfsketchfest.com for tickets.

• Like 6

I got it out of my head, Jake. I JUST got it out of my head. Now you've gone ahead and put it right back in there.

1-877-HOW-RUDE

Scott Aukerman and Adam Scott are doing a U2 podcast? Yeesh, those two are awesome but a podcast full of U2 music sounds more ear-torturing than even Phish music. And I don't say that lightly.

YES! jake finally used one of the clips i submitted, Bad Luck 13 is amazing

I was in the jersey hardcore scene around then and i feel like every kid had some crazy bad luck 13 show story, whether they actually were at a show or not

I can't believe how furious Jake was after listening to the "Wheels For Wishes" jingle! One might say he was downright cheesed.

This of course raises the question: Why hasn't Paul Rust (or indeed all of Don't Stop Or We'll Die) been on the F-Files? What are you doing, Jake?

• Like 1

Wheels for wishes is going to fuck this up for everyone. Now cars for kids is never going to be able to find Kony.

Sign in to follow this