🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 119 — Coward of the County

Joe Wengert, Paul Rust, and Mary Holland are back in the saddle on this week’s improv4humans with Matt Besser! They’ll turn into big babies, confront a dying grandfather with some truths, and take us behind the scenes on James Cameron’s action film “True Lies.” Plus, Besser Went Down to Twitter as he talks about his Twitter interaction with Charlie Daniels and we find out how yella one of Charlie’s Twitter supporters is in another edition of Case Closed. Make sure to get the UCB Comedy Improv Manual at http://ucbstore.com/books/the-upright-citizens-brigade-comedy-improvisation-manual, Matt Besser’s new comedy album at mattbesser.com, and Dragoon’s new album at dragoongalaxy.bandcamp.com! Humans of San Francisco, there will be a LIVE improv4humans on Sunday, February 9th as part of SF Sketchfest. Go to www.sfsketchfest.com for tickets.

irregardless of what the know-nothing intensely unfunny business-minded twitterman said mr besser, you are a hilarious comedy legend

• Like 3

I was legit disappointed that they didn't get the twitter guy on. If there are people I genuinely want to see ripped to shreds by Besser, it's random jerks from twitter. The sketches were on point as usual, though, with Rust's AWNOLD absolutely killing it.

• Like 2

I loved the big baby sketch... "bring me closer to him so i can try to grab his face"

I could also listen to Matt sing Devil Went Down To Georgia acapella for ever and ever

• Like 6

I was looking at the photos, and it appears that Matt has a 5-shot drink in front of him. 5 shots?!? I live in Portland and love my coffee, but I don't know that I've ever gone past 4. You've found a way to be even more my hero, Matt!

whoa i just thought the coffeman just rly messed up his name, 5 shots is many shots

• Like 1

whoa i just thought the coffeman just rly messed up his name, 5 shots is many shots

You thought the guy at the coffee shop got confused and thought his name was "5"?

I love Paul Rust on I4H. He just takes his impressions and goes balls out on them, regardless how silly and insane they may be. And his laugh is so infectious. Add those with Joe Wengert.... I4H comedy gold!

Matt, if you're reading this... I really do love that you bring up all these little confrontations on Twitter. The personal touch to each of the sketches makes each episode a little more special and fuck ton funnier than just videoes and suggestions all the time. Your Charlie Daniels skirmish was nothing short of brilliant...now if you got Charlie Daniels on the horn, I would've shat my pants.

-R

• Like 3

Haha love this episode, this is like my favorite thing on Earwolf now. That Arnold impersonation was terrible lol

You thought the guy at the coffee shop got confused and thought his name was "5"?

yes

• Like 4

Finally got to listen to this episode all the way through. Holy shit. Paul Rust gives everyone the worst concepts and then just fucking owns it. Love when Rust is on the show, and it's for scenes like the hotel one.

• Like 2

Paul Rust :wub:

Paul Rust laughing :wub:

Paul Rust talking about Iowa things :wub:

I loved that first bit, but I sympathize with Paul Rust. Panic attacks are not fun, I've never had a full blown one, but come closer than I'd like to have, in front of lots of people.

Sign in to follow this