🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 001 — The Wit and Wisdom of the West with Dalton Wilcox

"In fairness Russel's here under false pretenses and he's been a real good sport."

Might it be the greatest moment in podcast history?

• Like 6

"In fairness Russel's here under false pretenses and he's been a real good sport."

Might it be the greatest moment in podcast history?

Yes

I loved Dalton on Comedy Bing Bong. I would love even more to regularly hear the Poet Laureate Hunter of the Creatures of the Night of the West on Earwolf.

I'm a faithful Earwolf listener since the beginning and this has got to be one of the best and funniest podcasts I've ever heard saunter its way into my earholes.

Can we please just get Andy and PFT to do a podcast where they just talk to each other in different characters all day?

• Like 2

I'm a faithful Earwolf listener since the beginning and this has got to be one of the best and funniest podcasts I've ever heard saunter its way into my earholes.

Can we please just get Andy and PFT to do a podcast where they just talk to each other in different characters all day?

Hello friend. I have good news for you if you want/need more Andy Daly/PFT. They did a live episode of CBB (live tour 2013 LA) with Andrew Lloyd Webber and Don DiMelo. Its better than you can even imagine.

Also PFT's "Dead Authors Podcast"

Episode 15 http://thedeadauthorspodcast.libsyn.com/chapter-15-the-marquis-de-sade-featuring-andy-daly

Andy Daly as the Marquis de Sade (basically French Revolution Don Dimelo)

Episode 2 http://thedeadauthorspodcast.libsyn.com/chapter-2-robert-louis-stevenson-featuring-andy-daly

Andy Daly as Robert Louis Stevenson (basically Scottish August Lindt in my mind)

I want to complain about how funny this podcast was. I slipped my headphones on and rode the train to class but was constantly annoyed by how loud I was laughing and feeling something my doctor calls "pleasure."

I'd like to request you turn everything down from eleven to five for future episodes so I don't experience so many feelings, facial contortions, and oral outbursts on my regular commute. More specifically, tell Andy Daly not to be so talented; it's really annoying to those of us who aren't. Also, who the hell does this Paul F. Tompkins think he is coming on to so many podcasts and making them immeasurably better?

Betsy Sodaro's "Fly Girl" Cowgirl was funny on too many levels made better by her voice, so can she please be funnier on fewer levels and in a dull monotone?

Sean Conroy can pretty much take the same notes as Sodaro. I don't like that he's funny and a talented poet. Stick to one or the other but tone it down on either.

And the band was too funny both as comedians and musicians. Tell them to tone that down on future episodes.

Third re-listen. Still hilarious.

• Like 2

Late to the party, just catching these genius episodes. I have listened to this episode three times now

"It maybe lacks poetry? To just come out and say , 'I wrap my pillow around my dick and bring myself to climax?'"

"I'm sayin' you figure out a way to rhyme it!"

That's one of my favorite exchanges in podcast history. the disgust in Dalton's voice (and the quickness that Andy came up with it) gets me every time.

• Like 1

I still check every week for new episodes. I know one day there will be one, it has to...

You are not alone. Sometimes in the night I can here the ghostly wail of a 9th episode featuring Cactus Tony and a sidebyside named Gretchen.

Re-listened to this one last night on a whim, and loved absolutely every second of it. This show is phenomenal.

One year ago we had no clue the genius that was to follow the next 8 weeks. Happy anniversary and hope we get a second season!

• Like 3

I relistened to this the other night (apparently on the anniversary of the show according to suckeredyou! Unless he's suckered me. I had no idea). "Why Am I Still Here" by The Journeymen has been stuck in my head ever since, so I decided to record a cover

This may be too late to post this, but Betsy's cowgirl/flygirl poem is one of my favourite moments in any podcast I've listened to.

Fingers crossed for season two.

• Like 2

took me too long to figure this out: you must buy your wife at least as much jewelry as you buy your (w)horse - Dalton Wilcox

• Like 3

took me too long to figure this out: you must buy your wife at least as much jewelry as you buy your (w)horse - Dalton Wilcox

This changes everything!