🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 270 — Off The Grid

Oh My Friday Night Lightsuh!.. I love daly..

Jon's Borat is soooo bad, I freaking love it.

i know it's early in the year and all, but...i'm gonna go ahead and say this will definitely be in my top 10 of the year come december.

• Like 2

i know it's early in the year and all, but...i'm gonna go ahead and say this will definitely be in my top 10 of the year come december.

Yeah, Jon Daly and Adomian's Ventura together make this a likely contender in my book.

This episode and the eps with the Calvin Twins and JW Stillwater, and last week's Smaug for that matter.

At this point, I think Scott and company can just coast and not put any effort into the show for a while.

Nice Scott can treat that John Daly like a human.

Are you a Red Red Chilly Peppers fan by any chance?

Jon Daly was just unbearable, for the first time ever I skipped an entire guests segment after the first few minutes. Thankfully Adomian arrived to save the episode!

Don Pardo doing the opening announcements for 9/11 is one of my favorite things to ever happen on a podcast..

"Nasim Pedrad!" :lol:

• Like 2

#RHCPossible?

I think Daly has shown us that anything is RHCPossible.

• Like 2

i got a tear in my little eye when i heard the ghost of Huell Howser... :'(

I enjoyed this quite a bit once Adomian came in but Scott and Jon had weirdly bad chemistry to start off. I usually enjoy the rambling hang out intros, but this one started so flat I was tempted to jump through it. They seemed either tired or just out of synch. Still it picked up steam nicely after the first third,and the lower energy in the room brought out a different shade of Ventura than usual in a interesting way.

My uncle is ridiculously obsessed with Metallica. He'll usually mention them during inappropriate moments or in ways that have nothing to do with the current conversation we may be having. Hearing Jon try to relate everything being discussed on the podcast to the Red Hots and hearing an occasional audible sigh from Scott only made Jon's riffing even more hilarious.

• Like 1

Did all the people complaining about Jon Daly's first segment forget what show they were listening to? This is Comedy Bang Bang for shits sake, and that was classssssic CBB.

• Like 4

My uncle is ridiculously obsessed with Metallica. He'll usually mention them during inappropriate moments or in ways that have nothing to do with the current conversation we may be having. Hearing Jon try to relate everything being discussed on the podcast to the Red Hots and hearing an occasional audible sigh from Scott only made Jon's riffing even more hilarious.

This honestly made me laugh out loud. Picturing an uncle at the Thanksgiving table shoehorn Metallica into every conversation is a special kind of funny.

Did all the people complaining about Jon Daly's first segment forget what show they were listening to? This is Comedy Bang Bang for shits sake, and that was classssssic CBB.

Agreed.

I love Jon Daly on Kroll Show, but not on CBB. The first segment of this episode was boring and not funny - but maybe that's because I don't give a fifth of a shit about the Peps. And, yes, I know what CBB is all about, been listening for years. Thank God for Adomian, my fave CBB regular.

Sign in to follow this