🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
MaxHatfull

You changed my life

Last year I was revising for exams. It was tough, I was trying to get into a university that was arguably far beyond my ability and I was stressed. Really stressed. Then I found this podcast and I would listen to episode after episode whilst completing paper after paper, you guys broke what would have been mind numbing monotony and a waste of my time. You made my revision time worth while, I know that people say don't listen to the radio and work but when you don't hear human voices for days on end you really helped. I honestly would have ploughed my exams without you. I didn't, I made it and right now I'm writing this from my room at the university of Cambridge. I couldn't be here without you. Thank you, so much.

• Like 4

The intimate nature of podcasts seem to make people connect so strongly and personally to them... I was an early Sound of Young America and Never Not Funny listener, and it's been great to watch podcasting grow and see other people develop this bond with various shows. I fell hard for Nerd Poker once I started listening and it has somehow both scratched the itch and re-kindled my desire to get in a gaming group again. Thanks for sharing this group with the world, I am always so happy to see my adventuring "friends" pop up in my iTunes feed. (My fella and I had a whole week of mutual anxiety after the cliffhanger where Blackie botched, and a bit of tension until we had both heard the followup)

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this