🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 19 — Adam DeVine, Our Close Friend

remember when Sean got tugged off in front of the Mona Lisa or whatever??

I want to listen to this again. Directions to episode?

• Like 2

maybe tony was just hanging out @ the loov when that happened irl

• Like 1

Happy Valentine's Day to my fellow Handbook Heads! Carrying a flask with me in my purse today to take a swig every time someone calls it "Valentime's Day". FUCK.

...and for those of you in relationships; hope your sig-o doesn't get you Russell Stover chocolates. It means that they stood in the aisle at CVS, looked at the price of the good chocolate (Lindt, Godiva etc.) and decided to buy the far inferior, shoe-flavored kind to save a buck.

• Like 7

sig-o

My Valemtime's Poem:

Today, just for you, my little heart is spilling

I know you care about me, you're not some kind of villain

So I now present a question so I finally can know

If you truly like me more than just as your friend-o:

Will you buy me candy?

(circle one)

yes ______________ no

• Like 5

Happy Valerie-times day to all you single handbookers and those of you (cough cough) who have sig-os that may or may not be real! I am of course single, so I will be drinking all day like Freja.

• Like 5

My sweetheart and I are going to have a nice V-day!

We are going to keep things strictly PG-13, avoid any clever satire, and just really tone down on the violence. Btw my sweetiepie is the new Robocop movie.

• Like 4

Nothing says love like the memory of a saint who was clubbed to death for refusing to renounce his faith after attempting to convert the Roman emperor Claudius.

• Like 2

Have you guys thought about doing some jokes on Valentines Day (VD) and Venereal Disease (VD)?

Other jokes: San Francisco (SF) and Sci Fi (SF)?

• Like 2

Big star power for next week's guest--Colin Farrell! He will be bringing his buzzcut tools so he can give Hayes and Sean the hot new hairstyle from his film The Wintery Tales

• Like 1

Happy Valerie-times day to all you single handbookers and those of you (cough cough) who have sig-os that may or may not be real! I am of course single, so I will be drinking all day like Freja.

My v. real sig-o, Frank Underwood , made this V-Day extra special for me. :wub:

Just wanted to gloat about it in here in case you guys didn't get enough exposure to smug relationshippy stuff on your Facebook walls today!

• Like 5

My v. real sig-o, Frank Underwood , made this V-Day extra special for me. :wub:

Just wanted to gloat about it in here in case you guys didn't get enough exposure to smug relationshippy stuff on your Facebook walls today!

Thanks I guess? I'm only a couple of beers in but I'll try to get on the drunk posting train later tonight so you guys can really feel the self-loathing.

• Like 1

Im glad we're all turning this forum into a drunken hangout/makeout space. My contribution to next weeks' popcorn gallery is who are you and how big's your dick?

• Like 2

Hey ya'll, just got done BALLIN at the local court. No, I don't mean I won my child support case. I mean I was dropping so many dimes it looked like I was on my way to a Coinstar with holes in my pockets. I'm talkin Stockton was jockin.

Often I'd be loffing it up but this time it was bittersweet. As I sat under those Friday night lights, sweet victory singin in my ear, I remembered that it was Valentines Day, and my girlfriend doesn't believe in it. It was the reason I was out there in the first place, sweating it up with a group of 9 other guys who's significant others either don't exist or don't believe in Hallmark holidays. I came home, drank a half gal of warm half n half, and started to get down. I wasn't dancing. It was an emotional decline. Then I found solace in these Hollywood Handbook forums. I cracked open a cold one and read some comments. Feelin pretty good now. Thanks guys.

Love you bye!

• Like 7

Freja, if FU is your man, then how come he was with me last night? And if you look like an even prettier Fiona Apple, then how come he was with me last night? What's going on with him? But for real, after that first episode, weren't you like wwhhhatt the ffuuuccckk?

My [booze cruise] bought me 3 shirts for vday, because he is a romantic. He is my pride and joy who I love to infinity and beyond, rest in peace.

That was an inside joke. Sorry to leave you out of the loop, but it's kind of a couples thing.

• Like 4

Just catching up on the ole DVR today. Wok Of Holics had a scene where the guys were talking about punching women. Sean's voice really came through in the writing.

• Like 7

Adam also said that hes part cherokee and that's all Sean too unless friggen Sherman friggen Alexie joined the Work of Holics writing staff!

• Like 3

I have a question for Sean Penn:

How did Hollywood find out that the ancient Romans and Greeks used British accents?

• Like 2

Why do women always pick fights with other women?

Can't they just accept the fact that they're both pretty and that men would like it a lot more if they spent that energy on a threeway?

These are the intellectual thoughts I've been having today. I already know I'm a terrible person, thanks for your concern.

• Like 3

lol, you GOT TO find a spot for that in your 2 and 1 1/2 men spec script bro

• Like 5

Freja and Valerie, sorry to get a little personal here, but when you are in bed with Frank doing what two adults may do, does he ever turn away and start a monologue about the situation to a nonexistent camera?

• Like 4

I see that the wake of Valentime's has the forum all worked up this week. I don't think a "the more the merrier" mentality works as well in most relationships. Most people have problems getting it right with just one girl #amirightoramiright

• Like 3

VB: Yup. WTF is right. Glad you're satisfied w/your booze cruise's gifts, but I feel like he bought you the <EHHH WRONG> articles of clothing... Why no lingerie? It's a universal truth that every woman wants lingerie for V-day. I was convinced Frank was gonna get me a Jane Seymour Open Heart necklace but I'm guessing he gave it to you instead? Does that make me the Zoe Barnes in this dynamic? SHIT. She's the worst.

Chanson: I feel like you're baiting me with your comment about women so I'll politely decline to speak on it... Unless you want to read a long rant about how women are conditioned from an early age to believe that their self-worth hinges on their appearance and that every accomplishment in life will inevitably be matched against our looks and fuckability. :)

• Like 6