🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 19 — Adam DeVine, Our Close Friend

You guys, are we bro-ing out or what? I know I personally would never talk about society's perceived value of women vs."fuckability" unless I was full on in the bro zone with a bunch of chill ass peeps. When is Chanson's drunken google hang out?

• Like 4

Freja, feminize me, captain! Also, I'm inclined to agree with your conclusion about women and their conditioning. However, women also appear to be hard-wired to want to compete with one another... You know, according to science or whatever. Which, I'll admit, is a male-dominated field. So there's that.

Oh captain my captain!

Also, here's someone I'd like to see on the show:

Jeff Dye

Also, here's someone I'd like to see on the show:

Jeff Dye

That's my local news. Weird.

You guys. I just realized that I never clicked "like" on the HH Facebook page. Despite listening to the pod since day 1 and hearing Sean and Hayes instruct me to do so every week. I blame the lack of wifi reception here in the Sears store (typing this up in the food court) ... but if any of you are like me and forgot to do so, don't be a dum-dum and make sure you like them on FB!

• Like 3

i've not been liking them,a s a bit. if facebook allowed me to dislike them, i'd have been doing that, but instead i've just been thinking real negative thoughts about it.

• Like 3

You guys, are we bro-ing out or what? I know I personally would never talk about society's perceived value of women vs."fuckability" unless I was full on in the bro zone with a bunch of chill ass peeps. When is Chanson's drunken google hang out?

Anyone going to organize a hangout?

for real?

• Like 1

for real?

Lets do this shit. Also, what the fuck happened to our HH VPN cast? I not mad, I'm just disappointed.

• Like 2

for real?

Hey, I totally would because I'm clearly the organizer of this group for reasons that escape me but I barely know what a Google hangout is... So there's that (also, I think Google is marginally evil and anti-innovation). But I'm down if someone else makes it happen.

Lets do this shit. Also, what the fuck happened to our HH VPN cast? I not mad, I'm just disappointed.

Jeff Ulrich tore up the contract between VPN and Earwolf rather than let these 2 hellraisers in front of the webcams.

• Like 8

Ok we're meeting in 20 minutes at Chanson's house? I'm bout that action boss.

• Like 2

But for real, after that first episode, weren't you like wwhhhatt the ffuuuccckk?

That shit was crazy.

• Like 1

looks like all we need is the hangouts app and our gmail accounts and then we can all video chat together on any device. Or just have a dedicated chat room? I don't know, I have both so I'm good to go whenever you crazy handbook heads want to drink together via the internets.

Does this mean we're an improv team now?

• Like 2

looks like all we need is the hangouts app and our gmail accounts and then we can all video chat together on any device. Or just have a dedicated chat room? I don't know, I have both so I'm good to go whenever you crazy handbook heads want to drink together via the internets.

So much Google.

Also, bigfoots: real or not real? Discuss.

• Like 1

So maybe you should be Head Organizer. What app are you talking about, or make that dedicated chat room and tell me how to find it. I'm in for drinking hot tea together via internet :)

Ok we're meeting in 20 minutes at Chanson's house? I'm bout that action boss.

Wait, what city does Chanson live in? I seem to have forgotten.

• Like 3

What's the name of our improv team?

Wait, what city does Chanson live in? I seem to have forgotten.

Halifax, Nova Scotia

What's the name of our improv team?

Scoop Troop Riot

• Like 2

Scoop Troop

The Hollywood H.A.N.D.B.O.O.K. (Hilariously Angry Newfoundland Dogs Biting Ostensibly Orphaned Kids)

• Like 2

I'll be there!

edit: my car broke down, gonna have to take a raincheck guys, sorry

edit2: okay I just looked and some joker put a onion in my tailpipe! fess up whoever it was

edit3: look I really do want to come but I won't feel comfortable around you guys until somebody owns up to putting a onion up my tailpipe. THInk about your actions before you do them!!!

edit4: just atethe onion and it was NOT. GOOD.

• Like 2

I'll be there!

edit: my car broke down, gonna have to take a raincheck guys, sorry

edit2: okay I just looked and some joker put a onion in my tailpipe! fess up whoever it was

edit3: look I really do want to come but I won't feel comfortable around you guys until somebody owns up to putting a onion up my tailpipe. THInk about your actions before you do them!!!

edit4: just atethe onion and it was NOT. GOOD.

I've been watching True Detective a lot and I want to take this case on. Let's look at the facts: Walla Walla, Washington is known for its onions. Seattle is in Washington. This seems to lean in favor of Chanson. HOWEVER, onions are also available at any local grocery store in almost every city in the country. I buy onions all the time, and I'm also a pretty well known prankster. This suggests that it probably was, and is in fact me that did it. Sorry about that, Common. Glad we figured that out.

• Like 5

He also said that it was not good, which should obviously rule me out. The reasons are twofold, first because I would only use a Walla Walla Sweet Onion from the Walla Walla Valley, probably from a farm that is near the Washington State Penitentiary, also located in Walla Walla (wonderful town, Walla Walla, truly. Great wineries and home of Whitman College, a magnificent liberal arts college). Secondly, there is no such thing as a bad onion from Washington therefore eliminating me from suspicion altogether. Now, if it was a succulent, delightful, life-changing Walla Walla Sweet Onion from one of Washington's finest Walla Walla Valley onion growers, then you know it was almost certainly me and you'd be very welcome for the considerable improvement I had made on your life. Also, MattCameron already said he did it, which makes it extremely unlikely that I, in fact, did it.

• Like 1

one time i made some pico de gallo but accidentally had bought some very sweet onions, holy guacamolee that was gross

• Like 4

I made a gmail account: valerie.ann.bryant@gmail.com

I'm with you, Bruce. Okay, it's very weird to refer to you by just your first name.

You other bruisers need to check yourselves before you wreck yourselves.

• Like 1