🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
schadenfreudian

Jingle All The Way 2?

i guess they are going to make another SPACE JAM 2 movie, not sure really why. but it's up there with this movie Jingle All The Way 2. i was kind of hoping they make a last action hero 2.

i guess they are going to make another SPACE JAM 2 movie.not sure really why.

Yeah, I don't think that's happening. I think it's the work of people who grew up in the 90s suddenly getting nostalgic for something silly from their childhoods and collectively wishing a sequel would happen, and a rumor starts from there. (Besides, even if you argue that LeBron James is on the level of Michael Jordan in terms of how famous he is for his abilities instead of all the Chicago/Miami controversy, are there really enough kids out there who are familiar with the Looney Tunes to make a movie like that worth doing? It's not like Cartoon Network shows the old cartoons nearly as much as they did in the 90s.)

Figures WWE puts their fake Italian guy in the movie, then the trailer doesn't have a line of dialogue from him. So you're (meaning I'm) left wondering if he's gonna use his fake Italian accent, or his real voice.

• Like 1

Figures WWE puts their fake Italian guy in the movie, then the trailer doesn't have a line of dialogue from him. So you're (meaning I'm) left wondering if he's gonna use his fake Italian accent, or his real voice.

If you're a fan of the Santino character, I recommend listening to the episode of Chris Jericho's podcast that he did several months ago where he stays in character the entire time and goes unnecessarily deep into his completely phony backstory. Really funny stuff.

Having seen a commercial for this, I have to say the most mystifying thing about this movie is the toy MacGuffin. It's called "Harrison the Talking Bear." Which means that, in a movie made for release in 2014, apparently the hottest toy of the Christmas season is a Teddy Ruxpin ripoff.

I'm not sure that I've heard anyone else point this out, but Larry the Cable Guy was also the star of "Tooth Fairy 2", which I'm not sure was a WWE production (the first one of course starred The Rock), but I'd like to think that at this rate we might also see him as the star of "See No Evil 3" and "The Marine 5: Delta Farce, Part 2".

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this