🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 167 — Slope Style

Academy award nominated singer/songwriter and one half of The Both, Aimee Mann returns to the chart it up with Ku-Ku & IiWie! Howard catches us up on his February resolutions, Aimee shares her stance on judging songs on a single listen, and everyone speaks in platitudes while counting down Billboard’s Top 5 Canadian Hot 100 Music Chart. Then Aimee tells us about her bad feelings towards Frosty the Snowman and potentially doing a musical with Ted Leo during the Movie Chart. We also hear about Aimee’s boxing skills and how creepy Conway Twitty can be during the Tweet Chart!

Howard, not you too...Gluten is a protein. It is not bad for you. It's only a problem when it's a part of processed foods, which is bad in itself. Also, Gluten Free foods are chunked with sugar. You're acting like a total mark, Kramedog.

"I think it's safe to say this is probably caca" - Kulap

Jake Gyllenhaal, biathlon!!!

I move that an intern be the "designated googler" each episode. Beans?

T-Bone Burnett definitely doesn't curate the music Nashville anymore. After the first season he left to do Inside Llewyn Davis, and now he's doing the music for True Detective. Callie Khouri is his wife though so I bet his presence on the show isn't entirely gone.

I bet the movie Aimee was referring to was Her, and I totally agree.

I don't agree, but that was my best guess too. Although looking it up, Phoenix is only 39.

Anyway, great episode, nice complement to the Ted Leo episode of Fogelnest Files.