🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
WaltMurray

A Force of One (1979)

This disasterpiece stars Chuck Norris in a film that should have ended his career. Poor acting, amazing hairstyles, and a complete lack of writing (it is almost as if the actors made up their lines as they went), make this a classic of bad cinema. I think you would have a field day with this one.

Has Chuck Norris made an appearance on this podcast? Once of his shitty films really deserves to be taken apart because, fuck you Internet, he's terrible. If you guys think this is the best one to mock, then so be it. Still, Sidekicks might make for a better episode:

http://forum.earwolf...1029-sidekicks/

Either way, I'm down.

Um have you heard Chuck Norris talk lately? he would be talking about how Muslims are in league with the Illuminati after about ten minutes

I don't mean him personally, I mean a movie he's in. I don't want his nonsense infecting my earholes, but I would certainly love hearing Jason Mantzoukas make fun of him.

• Like 1

I havent seen this, but "Breaker! Breaker!" is like grimdark Over the Top mixed with less grimdark Nothing but Trouble. (its also pre-facial hair Chuck Norris.)

--

Just looked at the summary on imdb - "One by one, the squad is eliminated by an assassin. To help discover the identity of the karate killer, the police enlist the aid of karate champion Matt Logan."

I hope the reveal for how they know its a karate killer, and how they decide to get norris involved is as clunky, stupid and exposition laden as it is in "Revenge of the Ninja". Where someone will have to pretend not to have heard of karate, and it has to be explained to them and the audience like they were children.

This must be good, Amazon wants $25 for it on dvd.