🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 120 — Wild Horses

This is the fourth show I've listened to today, which I would normally never do on a weekday, but today's line-up was just too damn good.

I did the same thing!

I love the list of questions to ask someone. "Do you like space?" "Where would you rather dwell?" It reminded me of an app called Open Up.

Great episode. Two things nobody has remarked on that I found particularly hilarious. First, Matt giving Lauren crap about "spotting" someone doing sit-ups. I love it when Matt does this, focuses on an unimportant detail.

Second, the amazing call-back when (sorry I can't remember her name) did the man character and Lauren (?) said "Oh I thought you were a confident woman." That was so unexpected and hilarious.

That's all, Great episode!

• Like 3

Lauren's always disgusted by something on the show. Fucking lost my shit when she tried to shut down the cheese shop scene Besser was starting.

Also, do we have a female Harris Wittels in Erin Whitehead?

• Like 2

Amazing episode! Unfortunately, I listen at work, so I have to hold in my laughter. This episode made it really, really hard.

Also, I think I am in love with Erin. I love discussing hypothetical situations and rabbit whole questions.

Thanks for the laughs and feels!

Realised I forgot to post on here about how amazing this episode was

It was amazing

The comments on that article made me really sad.. "Women are just not funny" is one of the most upvoted comments..

Not a giant surprise, the Mail's mostly read by arseholes

Sign in to follow this