🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 271 — Tiny Little Boy Parts

Comedian extraordinaire, fan favorite, and new dad Nick Thune returns on this week’s b-b-bonus Comedy Bing Bong! Smash cut to Nick giving us a conclusion to his neighbor saga, explaining how he thought his baby boy was going to be a baby girl, and telling us about his new hour special Folk Hero (available on Netflix on February 18th). Cut to Nick & Scott’s agent Meredith Coldwell dropping by to give them some career advice. Slow fade into a high stakes game of Would You Rather!

• Like 1

Awesome! Unless it's a joke having to do with the episode (which I haven't listened to yet), there's a typo in the title, it says, "Nick Tune" instead of Nick Thune.

Earwolf needs to spread out their best podcasts a bit more, CBB, I4H and Andy Daly Pilot Project on the same day? I can't decide which one to listen to first.

• Like 8

I feel like Nick reveals way too much about that neighbour.

Also "Are we supposed to go out the window or are we just supposed to enjoy the breeze" seemed really poignant.

• Like 2

The only way that Nick's OBGYN wouldn't have had to eat a hat is if Dan Mintz's baby had been a side-by-side.

• Like 2

Awesome! Unless it's a joke having to do with the episode (which I haven't listened to yet), there's a typo in the title, it says, "Nick Tune" instead of Nick Thune.

Cool I was right! It was a typo! And you guys fixed it! Was that some sort of secret test? Can you guys hire me as Episode Manager Assistant now?

• Like 1

Molly (Merideth) uses a nicotine-based CPAP system so she can smoke all night. She makes it sound like it's no big deal, but that kind of thing takes real dedication. She and Joe Jackson are at the top of Tobacconist Magazine's "most dedicated smokers" list for ten years running.

This has to be the greatest day in earwolf history. A Nick Thune ep. of CBB (I'm seeing him in Grand Rapids next month, really excited!), an awesome i4h and the return of Chop Gardner with his very own podcast pilot.

Oh... and Never Not Funny, no big deal. This podcast network is, if I may steal a phrase from HDTGM, bonkers.

• Like 1

Thune Buggies? I'm sure that's a good name for Nick's fans. Also, Molly was great in her return.

• Like 1

This was a great episode! And Molly was fantastic! I didn't know she was in the Halloween episode- I sadly missed that one. I now have a good reason to listen back!

"I'm not sure what was coming out." ... "It was oily."

Merideth and Bob Ducca need to hook up.

• Like 1

glad to see molly back, I had a pretty unhealthy crush on dykula

Haha, right? Dykula had a very sultry voice... too bad she's only for the ladies.

Molly or Meredith was a great character, with a crazy voice, that was a delight to listen to. So it isn't sexism to say that Pam Murphy's whiny characters are painful to listen to. Anyway great episode. The birds and the bees, not birds and Steve lol you people are crazy

I feel like Nick reveals way too much about that neighbor

Which previous ep was the neighbor tape? Anyone know?

Thune Buggies? I'm sure that's a good name for Nick's fans. Also, Molly was great in her return.

C'mon, guys, it's so obvious: THUNE-ATICS!!!!!!!

or "Nick-at-Nighters?"

i'll show myself out (the window)

So it isn't sexism to say that Pam Murphy's whiny characters are painful to listen to.

Wow, some people really can't let this go.

• Like 2

Wow, some people really can't let this go.

some people huh? I don't like the sound of that one bit.