🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Hot - Slunch

Will We Get a Farts and Procreation 4?!

It's that time again folks.

It's been about a year, and I just listened to the OG Farts and Pro again. I have to request, nay, demand, another installment.

Who's with me?

• Like 2

It's run its course, IMO. I think Scott feels the same way, they'll probably still do a #4 though.

I feel like that's what U Talkin' U2 to Me? is ultimately building to. Harris is already in for tomorrow's episode; it seems like only a matter of time until Chaz Palminteri herself show up.

• Like 1

I think it needs to happen. Everyone involved in the show seemed slightly disappointed by F&P3, but I thought it was the best one yet. And since my opinion is the best one, they should definitely listen to me and not trust their gut.

• Like 3

I think it needs to happen. Everyone involved in the show seemed slightly disappointed by F&P3, but I thought it was the best one yet. And since my opinion is the best one, they should definitely listen to me and not trust their gut.

I thought episode 3 was great as well. When Chelsea was on last week they both seemed like they were game. These things tend to come out more towards summer so thereis is still time. And oh yeah. ...I would totally tune in for a Scott and Chelsea live morning show.

The only disappointment I've experienced was the 4 of them thinking that the quality was decreasing. All three of the Farts and Pro episodes are among my all time favorites. Right behind the Daly and Zouks episodes.

• Like 2

While I loved the the first three at some point it does become a proposition of diminishing returns. I'd really like to see Adam on with a Daly or PFT character reacting as the straight man.

While I loved the the first three at some point it does become a proposition of diminishing returns. I'd really like to see Adam on with a Daly or PFT character reacting as the straight man.

I agree with you. I like all three guests together in the Farts and Pro, but I like them just as much or even more when they are all on separately with characters.

For example, my favorite Adam Scott episode bar-none is the Alan Rickman episode. For Chelsea, it's the Nick Kroll show from last year. And for Harris, it's the live episode with Tracy Reardon. I think all of those episode are as good as the Farts and Pro shows.

• Like 1

Question: Would you sacrifice an ep of UTU2TM? for a Farts and Pro 4?

What if it was UTU2TM: Farts and Pro edition? I can only imagine all the disparaging things Chelsea probably has to say about U2 or Bonobos.

• Like 4

Chelsea's special comes out on the 14th.

I'd be surprised if Farts and Proc 4 didn't drop tomorrow.

• Like 1

Chelsea's special comes out on the 14th.

I'd be surprised if Farts and Proc 4 didn't drop tomorrow.

Nope.

Its always been good enough but the most recent was a little worse.

They can get harris in with Adam Scott, that's enough for tons of fun for us fans. I think they maybe should break off Chaz Palmen-retti and toss her in with Andy Samberg and maybe Joe Lo Truglio for a Benign-9 themed annual episode. As parks and rec says goodbye and B99 maybe stays around for years, that could be the new annual event

• Like 1

Its always been good enough but the most recent was a little worse.

They can get harris in with Adam Scott, that's enough for tons of fun for us fans. I think they maybe should break off Chaz Palmen-retti and toss her in with Andy Samberg and maybe Joe Lo Truglio for a Benign-9 themed annual episode. As parks and rec says goodbye and B99 maybe stays around for years, that could be the new annual event

good idea ... but Chels is so good on Farts. she has great original characts (the curious Latina) and her wolf story from F+R3 is so so so good. Maybe just have her do both :P

Sign in to follow this