🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 272 — Sex Party Season

IT’S BEEN a long time since the previously married Garry Marshall & Gillian Jacobs have been on Comedy Bean Bag but now they’re here to set things straight. Will Gilli (sorry!) ever get stinkin’ rich? What gets Underworld series director Len Wiseman’s juices going? Will they be able to get Garry back to his own dimension? Tune in to find out you fool!

• Like 3

I'm not listening to this until later because I want to be proudly wearing my Garry Marshall shirt when I do.

For anyone who can't get enough PFT, there's a new Beyond Belief tonight too!

• Like 3

I'm not listening to this until later because I want to be proudly wearing my Garry Marshall shirt when I do.

For anyone who can't get enough PFT, there's a new Beyond Belief tonight too!

And it weirdly ties in to what's discussed in this episode, with vampire/werewolf cross-breeding.

• Like 1

OH GOD WHY IS GILLIAN COVERING HER EYES IN ALL THE PICTURES?! IS THERE TOO MUCH EVIL RESIDUE LEFT IN THE STUDIO BY CHIP GARDNER?! SEE NO EVIL, GILLI! SEE NO EVILLLLLLLLL

• Like 3

Ohh I'm so excited I will listen to this on my way to my exam instead of reading through the last things. If I fail I'm blaming Gilly! (Sorry)

OH GOD WHY IS GILLIAN COVERING HER EYES IN ALL THE PICTURES?! IS THERE TOO MUCH EVIL RESIDUE LEFT IN THE STUDIO BY CHIP GARDNER?! SEE NO EVIL, GILLI! SEE NO EVILLLLLLLLL

I heard she caught pinkeye from making out with Bob Costas

I look forward to Gilly/Mr. Marshall episodes like others look forward to Andy Daly/Zouks or Farts and Pro. Gillian and PFT's chemistry is pure magic.

And I knew we were in for a special one when "divine decadence" got a call back 60 seconds in!

• Like 5

your..wife

i've never heard interspecies giraffe love making explained so beautifully..

JJ Abrams hello

She went into more detail on an episode of Who Charted.

I loved the fact she kept it up, it took me a second to remember :)

I heard she caught pinkeye from making out with Bob Costas

I think it's more of a sign of solidarity with Bob Costas and Gloucester from King Lear. I am Sparticus!

At Vampire Weekend Academy I'm working on a BA in thumb piano.

Can't wait to read your Diary.

Saving this for tomorrow at work, but it's really hard to wait. And I thought she was covering her eyes because she said she always looks terrible in the photos they take there.

• Like 1

Dear Diary,

I spent the weekend being a vampire again. It was glorious. My new friends and I played a thumb piano gig at an old person sex party, as you do. As the elderly flesh-knot writhed and groaned, we rocked out for more than two hours, mostly Styx covers. If you haven't heard "Lady" transposed to West African tonal structures, then you haven't lived. What am I saying? I'm no longer living. El oh el! I'm really getting used to this new life, and I'm loving it to quote Mr. Brooks. Diary, at long last I feel like I've found a place where I truly belong. I'm so glad I was bitten by that Harvard educated vampire. My former friends from the mortal realm continue to claim that I'm not a vampire at all, just coming down from a three-day molly high with some college goth kids, but we both know they're just jealous. They won't respond to my texts, but it's possible they can't see them because I'm a vampire and also mirrors and stuff. More later, Diary. I can't wait!

• Like 1

Such a great show with hilarious people. Scott should take meow-meow the next time he sees Phish with Wittles. They sound a lot more mellow than Harris' "Floozle Doozles."

Holy crap. Top 10 GOAT for me. Just an amazing episode. Gillian's impromptu build-a-song blew my mind. Also...

MY FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS!!!!

• Like 2

Scott and PFT episodes are like a tropical sunrise, no matter how often you see them are all startlingly perfect. Additionally, Gilly plays such an awesome surly, willy, antagonistic version of herself. Great episode.

The Giraffe/Human sex breakdown was oddly touching and informative.

Asking if milk is ever going to come out of someone's boobs is probably the most inappropriate way to ask someone if they are planning to have children. Which is why I intend on remembering that and asking it to as many people as I can whenever possible.

That being said this episode was phenomenal. Drugs, bestiality, child marriage, group sex, and murder. What more could you ask for in an episode of CBB? Almost certain this will find it's way into my top 10 list for the year.

• Like 1