🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
PooOnYou2

RV (2006)

I'm not sure if anyone else sat through this when family friends who RV'ed cross country came over one weekend and told you it was hilarious. I have. The worst part is when people watching a movie like this actually enjoy it. I couldn't even make fun of it. I was forced to disown my family.

Another failed family comedy starring Robin Williams and directed by Barry Sonnenfeld folks!

• Like 1

The thing I remember most about this movie is that the entire thing seems like it was shot in super HD or something it just looks fucking bizarre.

Also, it really is a shame that Robin Williams wasnt getting better offers than pieces of shit like this later into his career.

The thing I remember most about this movie is that the entire thing seems like it was shot in super HD or something it just looks fucking bizarre.

According to the IMDb, it was shot on 35mm film, though it claims the "master format" was a 4k digital master.

There's a sentence I never thought I'd be typing on the Earwolf forums.

It almost makes it look like the movie was filmed on another planet or there in some kind of dream sequence the colors are just so insanely vivid.

Sign in to follow this