🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 63 — No Man Rat Left Behind

After escaping the booby trapped cavern, our heroes investigate the remains of Sir Richard’s hot fury.

I woke up with this terrible itch that I could not scratch... Thought it was coffee withdrawl. Then I realized I hadn't had my nerd poker in a week! Downloading now! :-)

index_zps4a0817f9.jpg

• Like 3

"You're all suddenly caught up to each other."

HAHAHA! That was a brilliant description, Sark.

So...does Blackie (Mr. Green if you're nasty) only Have 12 hit points? They all healed up before they left munchkinland, right?

So...does Blackie (Mr. Green if you're nasty) only Have 12 hit points? They all healed up before they left munchkinland, right?

Blackee took a real hit in this episode, I'm not sure where he was but now he can count his current hit points on one hand. Which is really not good. I think I'll be pretty much inconsolable if Blackee dies.

OMG this episode was flippin' awesome. Thanks guys!!

So on a side note and I don't mean to be a douche but...what happened to Star-Goyle?

@Telegram yeah, i think he has 6 now, after sir Richard's heals. I will go into mourning if he kicks the bucket...which is why im wondering about his points. Maybe they didnt have him as healed from before for some reason? Seems like his HP was Way too low.

Before NPwBP&F I had no idea who Blaine or Ken were. Now I'm following them to other podcasts.

• Like 2