🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 003 — Get Fit Now with Bill Carter

On today’s episode, Andy Daly & Matt Gourley have chosen a unique interactive podcast experience in a pilot hosted by 91-year-old Personal Trainer to the Stars Bill Carter. Bill will lead you through the steps needed for the workout of a lifetime, he’ll chat with his good friends Victor the Giant & Rochelle the Elf, former Wrestler/Governor Jesse “The Body” Ventura will make an appearance to challenge the listener, and everyone will answer some questions from Twitter about fitness. Plus, you’ll be treated with the world premiere of the greatest workout song ever to be written since “Eye of the Tiger” by the one and only Spyryt.

If you’re in Los Angeles, don’t miss a LIVE taping of The Andy Daly Podcast Pilot Project with Irish storyteller Patrick McMahon on Tuesday, March 11th at Molly Malone’s Irish Pub. Go to http://www.mollymalonesla.com/ for more info!

• Like 3

I'd been wondering why Daly and Adomian hadn't been paired up more!

Yeah, I can't wait to listen to this! I love the Zoukes/Daly combo they mostly do, but I'd thought this pairing would be really cool too.

• Like 3

Every single episode has exceeded my skyhigh expectations.

There is a lost weekend in my future dedicated to listening to every CBB and Nine Sweateres appearance by these characters followed by all eight shows in a row.

• Like 1

I haven't even been able to begin this workout. I gave the knives to my friend, but my wolf guy says he can only get one wolf pup and now my mother has gone missing. All I wanna do is get in shape.

• Like 4

Another great episode!

James Adomian was great. Spyryt rocked my ass off too.

I feel like I could take on the world after that workout. Phew!

• Like 1

Has anyone been able to log onto trainerforthestarsseekingstars.org lately?

I can only assume it's down due to all the traffic. It's odd - all my emails to

billcarter@trainerforthestarsseekingstars.org keep bouncing. Bill's inbox must

be overflowing with requests for his services.

• Like 2

I'm guessing I'm the only one who liked the first two more than this one. Don't get me wrong, this one was still really good, but the first two were so amazing that I felt SLIGHTLY (and I stress 'slightly') underwhelmed.

That said, it still had some amazing moments, especially once Jesse The Mind, Body and Soul Ventura joined the proceedings. The Superego bit was hilarious as well.

• Like 1

Is anyone horribly murdered in this episode? Just wondering if I should even bother.

ideally the listener would be

• Like 4

Is anyone horribly murdered in this episode? Just wondering if I should even bother.

On land or in international waters?

• Like 2

Training American youth to fight hitler youth, and then all of the american youth getting accidentally incinerated during the firebombing of dresden... but all the higher ups felt real bad about it. Pure fucking gold.

I also love when Adomian does Ventura, and during rants he addresses McMahon regardless of who he's talking about.

• Like 4

I'm starting to think Victor just says things he likes to do and claims this applies to all giants

• Like 3

Imagining Jesse Ventura chasing a Predator down a hill, screaming "There he goes, he's about to predate on something!" just made my day. Thank you for this podcast, Earwolf.

• Like 2

I tried this workout, but some psycho put a knife in the ground right where I was running! What are the odds? Well, it was bleeding pretty bad so I took out the first aid kit to try and fix it but I was already getting dizzy, and it was damn hard to patch up my foot and hold on to those crazy wolf pups at the same time. And let me tell you that mother wolf caught up fast!

Right now I'm in intensive care. It turns out that wolf really did a number on my mp3 player, along with most of my body. Fortunately I asked my mother for an mp3 player as a birthday present, which is today! I left her a message to come and bring it to me here, and while I won't be able to eat the cake due to my intestines being all chewed up, maybe we can have a little party at the hospital.

Can't wait to try it again!

• Like 3

I think what i love about this podcast most is that its pretty much all environment based..i find it disgusting how much i snorted whilst listening to this.. such valuable input.. cocaine shampoo..don't get into confined quarters with a woman without a witness... thanks for this everyone involved!

I'm guessing I'm the only one who liked the first two more than this one. Don't get me wrong, this one was still really good, but the first two were so amazing that I felt SLIGHTLY (and I stress 'slightly') underwhelmed.

No, I agree, this was merely an A++ whereas the first two were each a solid A+++.

Line that made me laugh the hardest - "Now start doing bicep curls with the wolf pups."

• Like 3

Interesting that H.R. Giger is in Spyryt.

"Cigar Afficianado .... Journalist" may be the most Superego joke possible.

• Like 4

I really, really hope this one becomes a regular podcast, because I would TOTALLY listen to this at the gym.

• Like 2