🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 21 — Nick Thune, Our Close Friend

1. If I wanted to put your whole government on blast, I would scan copies of your W2s and do some kind of wikileaks shit with them.

2. Ouch? What's wrong, are your pants on fire? Hurting some more? That's 'cuz u just got burned.

Gyal u vicious unno? Now yuh gwan mek mi tek up mi odda nyame fi dodge deh CIA= Mob Barley

...for all my Jamaicans (Greggy) in here.

• Like 1

Sometimes it's hard to tell when sarcasm and irony turn into passive aggression.

Also, I also majored in economics. That's pretty awesome. See guys, we're not so different. I'm one of you too.

• Like 5

Haven't got to the episode yet and I don't know what these forum assholes are talking about now but my nuts are like a couple of freakin boulders over here, so big and so uncomfortable, I think it might be a real pr

edit when is Lauren Lapkus going to be on

Costumes and props from the hit television show “Burn Notice” will be available for online bidding Saturday, March 1 at Noon Eastern. Fans can view the auction catalog and place prebids by visiting www.proxibid.com/JSugarman

Good place to pick up some used Bruce Campbell spanx

• Like 1

I was just thinking I think it's time you guys get another cool girl on the show.

Please get the following:

Stephanie Allynne, Lauren Lawpkuzzzz, and Erinn Hayes, or Erin Whitehead.

If you have to pick one, could it be Stephanie.

• Like 2

I'd love to get you guys some Popcorn Scoop on who will be on the show next week, but couple conflicts are pushing back my weekly Skype call.

1. Oscar madness is ramping up. Blenjamin dropped Hayes' tuxedo in a puddle and it needed to be sent back to Italy for cleaning.

2. Chanson is late telling the guys who to have on the show

• Like 4

I was just thinking I think it's time you guys get another cool girl on the show.

These are all good but I'd also like to suggest Erin Gibson because she owns

• Like 1

When is TV's Ellen going to be on?

edit: Going to be on the podcast I mean, not on TV. She's always on TV because of my DVR :-)

• Like 1

Have you guys ever been to 'Movies Bistro'?

I tried to get a rez but I wasn't famous enough. I heard the have really fucking good palmadori, and veal parm.

• Like 1

Riki Lindhome

So the one thing that made me loff on this episode was when Sean asked if you could do a 'wicked jester' in the hacky sack game. total gnar dog.

Also, do you remember when sean and hayes totally loved movie 43?

• Like 5

Have you guys ever been to 'Movies Bistro'?

I tried to get a rez but I wasn't famous enough. I heard the have really fucking good palmadori, and veal parm.

Confession time...I once disguised myself as Noah Hathaway and infiltrated the Movies Bistro. I dined on exquisite scallopini, making sure to waste most of the potions so as not to seem too eager. There was a viewing of Sherlock with Benedict Cucumberpatch Not bad but the main villan, Moriarty, reminded me of the Lucky Charms leprechaun and I found it a bit racist that his weapon of choice is explosives AND he's Irish. eventually I was found out when asked to do an 'Atreyu' impression and I said "I may not be a smart man but I know what love is"

• Like 3

Also, do you remember when sean and hayes totally loved movie 43?

They probz loved (and could totally relate to) the part when the evil guy from Big Momma's House was telling the young black kids (am I allowed to say that?) to dribble up with court with their massive dongs.

That part made me very comfortable and happy that I spent the 94 minutes watching all of that comedic artistry.

WOOPWOOP! Your attention is under arrest!

I am the new school scoop trooper. I'm like a state trooper but I work specificly at new schools, particularly bowl shaped, anything concave really as long as it resembles something that can be used to scoop. Not to be confused with ladles.

Questions for Eugene Cordero please.

• Like 1

Eugene Cordero, you were recently confirmed as one of the stars for next season's HBO Truth Detectives. Are you going to be the one who hates all the hypocritical goddamn bullshit on this 5th dimension time wheel? Or will that still be McConnaughey?

• Like 3

Hey Eugene, Chanson here, did you know that your name means "lambskin" in Spanish? Was it hard for you to get dates when you were younger because they didn't trust you on a microscopic level?

• Like 9

Eugene, why are you not on next weeks podcast? Why did I make up lies?

• Like 4

Hi Eugene, here's my question: When is Ray Romano going to be on the podcast?

• Like 2

Eugene, why does my phone battery lose power quicker the longer that I have it? I mean, it doesn't really make any sense. Do you think that it has something to do with the half life of lithium?

• Like 1

it would probably be pretty tough going through life with the name Eugene. imagine how often you hear someone yelling "Hey you!" and then they see the guys name tag says Gene so they end up saying "Hey you-- Gene!" think about how often that happens and you'd think people were saying hey to you every time. sounds like a living hell, imo

• Like 4

Hey guys, looks like I'm actually the guest for next week's podcast. However, I will only be accepting questions from myself (as usual), so don't bother asking questions.

• Like 3