🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 21 — Nick Thune, Our Close Friend

Jon, do you think that podcast hosts should make more of an effort to be more active in their own show's forums?

• Like 1

Hey there Jon Gabrus, whats it like in New York City?

I'm a thousand miles away but, Jon, tonight you look so pretty-- yes you do.

• Like 2

Jon, I heard you have some brothers. Did your childhood enemies call you the Gay Bruhs?

• Like 1

Jon,

1.) I cannot help but notice that you are not from Seattle. Commiserations. How is that for you? Do you think that's why Joel McHale is so successful?

2.) You were on MTV's Money From Strangers. What's Jeff Dye like? Does he crack your whole shit up? Or just most of your shit?

3.) Do you think it's insensitive to ask someone if they are "down" with something because they might think that you're asking whether or not they have Down Syndrome, which is a private and personal matter?

4.) Do you have a dog?

a.) If so, what's its name? What's your favorite thing that it does? I bet it's both cute and really hilarious.

b.) If not, fuck off.

5.) How do you get girls to like you?

a.)Do you think Sean and Hayes will ask the previous question in a way that makes it seem like I'm inferring that you, a noted poonhound, have a hard time finding interested ladies?

C armellica Blenjami N

ChansoN

tumblr_lnx46awDhu1qj6v7uo1_500.gif

Octer[iLLUMINATI]Doctopus

ILLUMINATI

Coincidence?

• Like 3

Jon,

If I had cable or a tv, I would know to ask you a guy code question.

Do guys have a code when it comes to uncool three ways?

No peens touching? Please help I have an orgy I have to attend this weekend and it's gonna be massive.

• Like 2

Questions for Jon Gabrus:

If BJ Novak can write a book, why can't you?

How did it feel when you got cast as Daenerys in Game of Thrones?

You are funny. Speak on that.

Do hollywood big wigs wear big wigs? Maybe this question could be for Sean and Hayes.

• Like 1

Dear Jon Graybrush,

To be honest, your show on MTV2 is the worst television adaptation of a book that I have ever had the displeasure of watching. Do you plan on introducing the codex next season so that your show finally makes more sense?

nn5119l.jpg

• Like 4

Jon, did you get the nickname "Gabrus" because you talk a lot ("Gabby") and you're from Rome (lots of Roman stuff ends with "us")? Thanks! #HollyWoodHandBook

• Like 1

Jon, where did you find the audacity to go on pete holmes nerdist podcast before doing sean + hayes earwolf podcast?

Also, how dare you?

• Like 2

mr gabrus, do you ever find your mind going to dark sad things when you can't fall asleep?

yeah me either

• Like 4

Keeping with the glamorous Hollywood theme of this pod, Mr. Gabrus:

1. Who/what are your picks for the Oscars?

2. Do you think American Hustle is an undeserving snoozefest?

3. Which Oscar after party are you most looking forward to attending and who will you be avoiding at said party?

• Like 3

Jon, if you could work with any film director in history, how much would you want to get paid?

• Like 7

Jon,

If I had cable or a tv, I would know to ask you a guy code question.

Do guys have a code when it comes to uncool three ways?

No peens touching? Please help I have an orgy I have to attend this weekend and it's gonna be massive.

I read this to my friends at the bar last night after it cracked my whole shit up. It cracked their whole shit up and they don't even know about Hollywood Handjobs.

• Like 3

I don't know about the peens, but I would recommend copious amounts of hand holding the entire time.

Like, never let go until the end.

• Like 2

Since when are two digit numbers good enough for any of us? Tuesday is nearing. Lets make this the first centennial forum. 100 posts, its so close, my OCD needs this...nice round numbers...

• Like 4

My favorite zumba instructor just found out she has breast cancer. Do you want to talk about that? Huh, TheloniousJunk?! Do you??!

Or also maybe we could talk about how today my brother called someone "fruity" and that was very upsetting for me. I didn't say anything, because you know how sometimes things like that can be weird? And you know how sometimes brothers have tempers and you've been like permanently traumatized into submission from your childhood relationship with them? And so you're just like "Oh...he is? How so?"

Or maybe we could talk about the time I saw a cat get hit by a car? The lady stopped and rolled down her window and said "My bad."

Is this what you wanted, Junk? Tell me, Junk, is this what you were hoping to find?

• Like 8

we can talk about those things if you want val.

though i wrote a post with a couple jokes and then i reead your post again and was like "dang i better not make jokes about these stories" so i dont know how to talk about them tbf

i saved one joke, i pray not to cause offense but i will include it anyway:

do you think zumba had anything to do with the cancer? maybe you should think about crossfit

• Like 8

Hey everyone,

As a part of "Initiative 100" I would like to tell you the most personal thing about me:

I love rollerskating.

• Like 2

...and I like pizza

and.... never mind.