🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 21 — Nick Thune, Our Close Friend

I like how the only adverts on HH are for other Earwolf shows, like they're afraid Bonobo's would get so mad at S+H's riffs about their copy they'd blacklist the entire network. Is that what it is?

e: ask Mr. Gabrus this

• Like 3

I like how the only adverts on HH are for other Earwolf shows, like they're afraid Bonobo's would get so mad at S+H's riffs about their copy they'd blacklist the entire network. Is that what it is?

I tried to get the Greater Seattle Chamber of Commerce to sponsor the podcast but after I was banned at the last general meeting for suggesting that we invade Oregon and change their speed limits up to 60 instead of the 55 they brazenly insist upon in the godless backward third world hell hole they call a state it's not entirely surprising that they won't return my calls. What a bunch of pussy fruitcakes.

• Like 3

cool it, val's brother

• Like 8

Sorry Burdrules, looks like you missed 100, and even 101. my extremely good comment just forced replies

• Like 1

I just couldn't help myself from trying to be a part of HH history. If I could have found a way, I would have reserved the first #100 for Chanson.

• Like 2

Usually I try to make the first 100 posts in a topic myself but I'm a little off my game this week.

• Like 4

Jon Gabrus: You were in the antepenultimate Ep of Reality Show Show. Any chance the power at be have finally found the secret cave Hayesean (pronounced "Haitian") record this out of and are going to shut it down soon? Are you a mole?

• Like 2

VB going HAM. #95

I've been drinking

I had to lookup "HAM" in the Urban Dictionary.

Then I had to lookup "lookup" in the regular dictionary to see if it was one word or two.

Brillo, when you drink is it sad like when Matthew McConaughey drinks on True Detective because he's an alcoholic? Or is it like when I drank as a Freshman in highschool where it's just like whoa, lookit how cool she is?

• Like 4

we can talk about those things if you want val.

though i wrote a post with a couple jokes and then i reead your post again and was like "dang i better not make jokes about these stories" so i dont know how to talk about them tbf

i saved one joke, i pray not to cause offense but i will include it anyway:

do you think zumba had anything to do with the cancer? maybe you should think about crossfit

You're a good guy, Greggy. I'm hiring you now to speak at my funeral. I'm gonna need you to preface your funeral jokes with apologies, because it's charming. Then after each joke, say "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry" and start crying, like you can't control what you're saying because your buds Joe, Q, and Murr are Impractically making you Joke this way.

Is this a good time to plug my blog? Yes. Yes, it is.

http://genuinehorror.tumblr.com/post/35369487203/how-to-help-someone-cope-with-a-loss

http://genuinehorror.tumblr.com/post/23752504844/how-to-throw-a-killer-funeral

Maybe read those and then talk about them until we get to 200 posts.

• Like 3

Chanson: People like you in general? Just in life, people get along with you?

I mean, usually not Californians. Just because I say mean things about them a lot. And when they ask if I'm serious, I enjoy saying that I am very serious and then that usually crushes their weird smug self-righteous question-asking shit (I get it, you have talented shit). But I always say it's not personal. It is, but that seems to help. Thanks for asking. I really enjoyed this constructive, not at all passive aggressive dialogue between us.

• Like 2

Jon Gabrus: talk us through a typical visit to the bathroom in the Gabrus household.

Alternative question: what's your favourite Chanson post?

• Like 1

You're a good guy, Greggy. I'm hiring you now to speak at my funeral. I'm gonna need you to preface your funeral jokes with apologies, because it's charming. Then after each joke, say "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry" and start crying, like you can't control what you're saying because your buds Joe, Q, and Murr are Impractically making you Joke this way.

http://genuinehorror...ope-with-a-loss

http://genuinehorror...-killer-funeral

If we're plugging thigs, I have a twitter.

http://genuinehorror...ope-with-a-loss

http://genuinehorror...-killer-funeral

if i ever record a stand up album i will title it "jokes to tell at funerals"

• Like 2

then the liner notes or itunes descriptions would all be apologies

• Like 3

If we're plugging thigs, I have a twitter.

If we are talking about plugs now, I would recommend Bosley over any other company.

• Like 1

You guys go on this forum because of the soul crushing loneliness of your real lives right?

Cool.

At least we don't podcast right? I mean what kind of unstable narcissistic sociopaths would do something like that?

• Like 5

I tried to get the Greater Seattle Chamber of Commerce to sponsor the podcast but after I was banned at the last general meeting for suggesting that we invade Oregon and change their speed limits up to 60 instead of the 55 they brazenly insist upon in the godless backward third world hell hole they call a state it's not entirely surprising that they won't return my calls. What a bunch of pussy fruitcakes.

I would like to dispute this, but it's pretty much true. Also, I'm not from Broregon so whatevs.

Brillo, when you drink is it sad like when Matthew McConaughey drinks on True Detective because he's an alcoholic? Or is it like when I drank as a Freshman in highschool where it's just like whoa, lookit how cool she is?

I would guess that it's probably more like the McConaussance because I have yet to see true detective; this normally makes people incredulous. Although I am a preeeeeeety cool guy and I think people can vibe that from me.

You guys go on this forum because of the soul crushing loneliness of your real lives right?

Mas o menos.

P.S. my plug for the day is the website from 1997, hamsterdance.com

• Like 1

My favorite zumba instructor just found out she has breast cancer. Do you want to talk about that? Huh, TheloniousJunk?! Do you??!

Or also maybe we could talk about how today my brother called someone "fruity" and that was very upsetting for me. I didn't say anything, because you know how sometimes things like that can be weird? And you know how sometimes brothers have tempers and you've been like permanently traumatized into submission from your childhood relationship with them? And so you're just like "Oh...he is? How so?"

Or maybe we could talk about the time I saw a cat get hit by a car? The lady stopped and rolled down her window and said "My bad."

Is this what you wanted, Junk? Tell me, Junk, is this what you were hoping to find?

Cool.

At least we don't podcast right? I mean what kind of unstable narcissistic sociopaths would do something like that?

Thank you all, great teamwork. the pins a needles of my ocd have subsided

Valerie Bryant, you have officially cracked my whole shit up

Quite frankly, breast cancer is not so bad, as far as cancers go. worst case scenario shes looking at some plastic surgery and will most likely end up with boob upgrade. Insensitive you say? the subtle narcissism in your comment was not overlooked, its only a topic because shes happens to be your favorite

Your bro is gay, "fruity"? classic overcompensation

that was my cat, think about how I felt. at least you got an apology

yes, yes it is and thank you

Chanson

loneliness is the only reason I come here for sure. glad its finally out in the open. and though you display many traits of a Gargamel esque villain I find your evil exploits refreshing. at least your original. hats off to you good sir

p.s. I have no plans of befriending you, manipulating you to gain access to your influence, and then betraying you at the last moment in a bid to takeover this forum and eventually the podcast.

• Like 3

It seems like S&H are way too busy doing movies and tv to ever actually pander to their fans but maybe some veteran forum members could let me know if this has been addressed somehow in the past.

I have taken their advice on improving my networkings by hitting the basketball court. Definitely sound advice as my contacts list has tripled but with one small caveat. One guy that frequents the court seems to have it out for me. everytime I'm dribble driving the rock or swishing basket after basket, he is "accidentally" dropping an elbow to my face. im walking off the court daily with boo boos and bruises. My face is my moneymaker what should I do about this overzealous middle aged ex high school star athlete that thinks every frickin game is the NBA frickin finals?

• Like 3

the subtle narcissism in your comment was not overlooked, its only a topic because shes happens to be your favorite

Oh did I not mention the two other instructors who also have cancer? *Funny dance* Juuusstt kiddin'!

• Like 2

The forums reaching 100 posts in a topic reminds me of this RSS episode moment I loved (Skip to 57:30 but don't listen past 58:00 because it's very rude)

https://soundcloud.c...rprise-surprise

Erika, that both delights and upsets me. I miss screaming Hayes. I miss lashing-out Sean.

• Like 3

Erika, that both delights and upsets me. I miss screaming Hayes. I miss lashing-out Sean.

Thats what you guys are into huh?

• Like 4

It seems like S&H are way too busy doing movies and tv to ever actually pander to their fans but maybe some veteran forum members could let me know if this has been addressed somehow in the past.

I have taken their advice on improving my networkings by hitting the basketball court. Definitely sound advice as my contacts list has tripled but with one small caveat. One guy that frequents the court seems to have it out for me. everytime I'm dribble driving the rock or swishing basket after basket, he is "accidentally" dropping an elbow to my face. im walking off the court daily with boo boos and bruises. My face is my moneymaker what should I do about this overzealous middle aged ex high school star athlete that thinks every frickin game is the NBA frickin finals?

I would suggest that you get some muscles.

• Like 3