🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 21 — Nick Thune, Our Close Friend

I was going to make a joke about how Oscar de la Renta and Oscar de la Hoya have teamed up to bring boxing fashions to this year's Oscars, but I think I'm stealing that joke from somewhere.

You tell me, HH Brain Trust!

• Like 1

I was going to make a joke about how Oscar de la Renta and Oscar de la Hoya have teamed up to bring boxing fashions to this year's Oscars, but I think I'm stealing that joke from somewhere.

You tell me, HH Brain Trust!

Yeah, you stole it from ME from like 10 YEARS AGO! Nice try, Octer.

• Like 3

It seems like S&H are way too busy doing movies and tv to ever actually pander to their fans but maybe some veteran forum members could let me know if this has been addressed somehow in the past.

I have taken their advice on improving my networkings by hitting the basketball court. Definitely sound advice as my contacts list has tripled but with one small caveat. One guy that frequents the court seems to have it out for me. everytime I'm dribble driving the rock or swishing basket after basket, he is "accidentally" dropping an elbow to my face. im walking off the court daily with boo boos and bruises. My face is my moneymaker what should I do about this overzealous middle aged ex high school star athlete that thinks every frickin game is the NBA frickin finals?

I mean, you could pull him aside before the game and politely explain to him that your face is your moneymaker and that you don't go to the gas station where he works and spray gasoline around and then light it on fire so you would kindly appreciate it if he wouldn't spray gasoline in your face and light it on fire as well. Or however that metaphor was supposed to end.

PS -

Chanson

loneliness is the only reason I come here for sure. glad its finally out in the open. and though you display many traits of a Gargamel esque villain I find your evil exploits refreshing. at least your original. hats off to you good sir

p.s. I have no plans of befriending you, manipulating you to gain access to your influence, and then betraying you at the last moment in a bid to takeover this forum and eventually the podcast.

I think you significantly overestimate my influence over both this forum and this podcast. Although flattering, I am too much of a pedant to allow you to continue to operate on this flawed assumption. Also, flattery doesn't work on me. Except when it does.

• Like 2

amateur question, how exactly do you buy the pro version?

i feel like Nicholas Kim Coppola in National Treasure 3

please take my money

• Like 1

Did you guys see Hayesean at the Oscar awards? You could see them behind the ugly pirate dude with the tooth thing, helping him do the right things. Truly their generosity is otherworldly (seriously are these guys aliens?).

• Like 2

I would suggest that you get some muscles.

"get big"

Here's a little something I wrote while listening to Lil Wayne.

"When they ball hard, you ball harder. Testarossa, the new spider. Playboy."

• Like 3

amateur question, how exactly do you buy the pro version?

i feel like Nicholas Kim Coppola in National Treasure 3

please take my money

There's a donate button at the bottom of the show page. I'm sure if someone ever actually gave money they'd be bumped to the top of the pro-version list.

• Like 1

When is there going to be a Hollywood Handbook TV show? There's a Comedy Bang Bang one, there's a WTF with Marc Maron one, there's a Nerdist one I think with that guy from the Nerdist show, and of course Modern Family is based off of a podcast as well. Looking forawrd to it.

• Like 3

When is there going to be a Hollywood Handbook TV show? There's a Comedy Bang Bang one, there's a WTF with Marc Maron one, there's a Nerdist one I think with that guy from the Nerdist show, and of course Modern Family is based off of a podcast as well. Looking forawrd to it.

Hollywood Handbook is an INSIDER'S guide to kicking butt and dropping names in the red-carpet-lined back hallways of this industry we call showbiz.

Sean and Hayes are benevolent enough to try and help us small-minded midwesterners understand what goes on in the tv boxes that we own, but they aren't in it to cash in. I guarantee that if anyone approached them with a blank check to get them to do a show instead of this podcast, they would turn it down. They know that their podcast means way too much to us little people.

• Like 1

Sorry Burdrules, looks like you missed 100, and even 101. my extremely good comment just forced replies

I... Had... No idea this was going on. I feel like I've missed a really important bonding experience here on the forums. I feel like that guy at the orgy that just sits in the corner trying to 'chub up'.

That wasn't me this weekend!!! I was totally awesome at the orgy!!! Anyone who says differently is a damn liar.

• Like 5

The forums reaching 100 posts in a topic reminds me of this RSS episode moment I loved (Skip to 57:30 but don't listen past 58:00 because it's very rude)

https://soundcloud.c...rprise-surprise

I loved that shit! I feel like that's when the forums became what they are now... which is really fucking cool and shit

• Like 2

Hollywood Handbook is an INSIDER'S guide to kicking butt and dropping names in the red-carpet-lined back hallways of this industry we call showbiz.

Sean and Hayes are benevolent enough to try and help us small-minded midwesterners understand what goes on in the tv boxes that we own, but they aren't in it to cash in. I guarantee that if anyone approached them with a blank check to get them to do a show instead of this podcast, they would turn it down. They know that their podcast means way too much to us little people.

I think that Hollywood Handbook TV Edition would be on a cool underground network, probably with a Louis CK style deal. I don't really know anything about your American networks but I think somewhere like The CW or G4 would be a good fit, maybe FXX or NBC. thanks.

• Like 2

Is it tuesday yet?

vibe out to these chillzones in the mean time...

• Like 2

Oh, sick. I love chilled out tunes.

I've been listening to this underground kind of hip-hoppy, indie, post-modern, chilled out stuff lately & it's really dope and I'm surprised that this chick isn't more popular.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlcIKh6sBtc

She reminds me a lot of that Mackiemore guy because they rap, but not about what most rap songs are about, you know? They're taking traditional rap themes and flipping them on their heads. Really progressive stuff.

• Like 2

\

Here is the latest song from Spice. It's about to take over American airwaves:

video

holy moly

i like this song a lot, with sincerity:

• Like 4

Been liking this song for a while now.

#SincerityBomb

holy moly

i like this song a lot, with sincerity:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmLl21gZjfM

greggy!! You're a Sharon Jones fan?!? Now I like you even more. I bought tickets to see her in May after I read about her cancer ordeal... hoping it doesn't become a farewell tour :(

• Like 2

Lets all go see Sharon Jones and the Dap-Kings together you guys!

That would be kind of cool if we all could go. We could wear those HH shirts that Burdrulz designed a couple of months ago and represent :D

• Like 1

Remember back in 3rd grade when we all thought we were gay cause we could draw?

• Like 5

That would be kind of cool if we all could go. We could wear those HH shirts that Burdrulz designed a couple of months ago and represent :D

I was being totes serious. That group is amazing and we could all get drunk and passive aggressive on each other irl!

Remember back in 3rd grade when we all thought we were gay cause we could draw?

What in the actual fuck MBoP? Of course I do.

• Like 4