🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 21 — Nick Thune, Our Close Friend

Questions for Jason Mt. Zukas...

Clayton Pantsuitcase: I too have crazy bad food allergies. Could you please give a comprehensive list of your food and environmental allergies? P.S. Were totally epi-pen bros!

I was being totes serious. That group is amazing and we could all get drunk and passive aggressive on each other irl!

I get the feeling you're all on the west coast (or maybe Chanson's Seattle-ness has just influenced this belief). I'm on the east coast and seeing her in Boston. I'm as far from Hollywood as it gets... or just about. Common Sence is probably further away and he's always stuck in traffic.

• Like 1

I was being totes serious. That group is amazing and we could all get drunk and passive aggressive on each other irl!

I'm down!

Hey Jason, in your opinion, which former gangster rapper is the coldest in real life today, Ice Cube or Ice-T?

• Like 3

Mr. Manzookiss,

I'm really digging your gigolo look on Kroll Show. Specifically, your sleek, straightened hair. Do you have any tips for how I could get my hair to do that? Summer is coming, which for me= frizz bomb time. PLEASE HELP I DON'T WANT TO BE EMBARRASSED IN FRONT OF MY CRUSH

• Like 2

I get the feeling you're all on the west coast (or maybe Chanson's Seattle-ness has just influenced this belief). I'm on the east coast and seeing her in Boston. I'm as far from Hollywood as it gets... or just about. Common Sence is probably further away and he's always stuck in traffic.

Just an FYI, Wyoming is def not the east coast...

Jason, you get tugged up in movie theaters on the regular. Butter or no butter?

• Like 3

Jason, were you upset when Andy Samberg stole your idea for We Been Through This, Mr. Mantzoukis and turned it into Brooklyn Nine-Nine? OR, was that your plan all along?

Zouks, is it true that it was actually your dick that was the Dick-tator because it looks like a potato?

Just an FYI, Wyoming is def not the east coast...

I found out lots of people think they're East Coast. I had a friend from Cleveland who was under that impression. I had to break it to him that Cleveland is solidly in the MidWest. Also, who cares about Cleveland? Boston is way better anyway. #lolsmh

• Like 1

Mr Mantzoukis, it's well known that you're a notorious womanizer and we've all heard the countless stories of you sealing the deal with your signature line "now it's time for a Jason Mantzou-Kiss." What kind of dating advice can you give an every day joe schmo like myself who isn't in show business and lives in some fucking boring fly over state like Nebraska or Ohio or whatever?

Do you have any good ideas for cool lines for me to say? So far the only thing I can think of is "hey, what's say you and I go get Sweaty" but that only works like half of the time or maybe a little more.

• Like 2

Jason,

Is everything Greek to you?

How many big fat weddings have you attended?

What's your annual Windex budget?

Is lamb vegetarian?

Do you think children should be permanently banned from the Fort Steilacoom Dog Park in Lakewood, Washington? Specifically if they are distracting someone from coming up with questions to ask someone on a mid to low-range podcast? [On the Max Fun Network, I don't give a shit about the questions I ask for this podcast.]

Not having a Twitter. That's a thing you do. Talk about that.

PS - Last year (two years ago?) I saw you eating in the Center House Armory at Seattle Center with Paul Scheer during Bumbershoot. It really inspired me to eat there more often. Thanks for that.

PPS - No I haven't eaten there since then. But I'm inspired to think about doing so in the future. You know how that stuff works.

• Like 2

Jason Mt. Zukas

Ive heard that you take all of your hollywood starlet dates canoeing when you are trying to "row mantz" them. Is this true? also is it because if they arent feeling you than you have them trapped in the middle of a lake without the upper body strength to escape? speak on that

• Like 3

Lot of comments you guys.

If you're still taking questions for Mr. Mt. Zoukas, I would like him to speak on boats.

So I now know that the episode doesn't update at midnight. I was sitting here pumped dad about it.

So I now know that the episode doesn't update at midnight. I was sitting here pumped dad about it.

It does, just not at your midnight.

Time zones, bro. Time zones.

PS - Really digging the punny questions for the Zouks.

• Like 1

i wish RSS was around to talk about the latest shark tank, it's maybe the best ep of that show yet, the first lady gives her awful pitch in a realy funny robotic way and there are several bad businesspeople and a good infomercial guy

• Like 2

also i never would have started watching that show without RSS

• Like 1

Zouks, what's your favorite personal item to keep in your beard, and where do you shop for white button-down shirts?