🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 274 — Oh, Golly!

Get ready for some dating stories from the life of our good friend Jason Mantzoukas on today’s Comedy Bang Bang! Just as we get into Jason’s love life, an entertainer by the name of Gil accompanied by his puppet Golly stop by the studio. But something is odd about Gil & Golly. Could there be more than meets the eye (or in this case ear)? You’ll have to tune in to find out!

• Like 1

Just started the podcast. Already jerkin' it.

"oh my god, I hate you so much."

This may be the third podcast where the hosts takes out their fake aggression on Brett.

EDIT: "A+ Bewbs." You guys, this episode is fucking crazy.

• Like 4

It seems like a missed opportunity for Zooks to have named his dating podcast "How Did This Get Dated?" instead of "How Did This Get Laid?"

• Like 7

I will be bringing forth some sort of class action lawsuit if the video of this episode is not released in full.

Regards

• Like 4

I want to wait to listen to this, but it's like there's a bag of uncut cocaine on the table next to me.

• Like 4

I'm sure that registered nurse Andi Callahan could help patch up wounded forces with his medical expertise!

• Like 1

I believe Mantzoukas was literally thinking of Ben Alterman, whose jokes about the widow Feeney were bonkers.

• Like 1

Oh man! Andy Daly is the best. I feel bad for Cactus Tony in the filthy wheelchair.

Golly kinda reminds me of another ventriloquist dummy named Conky, except a lot more sinister.

Man, episodes like this and Time Bobby 2 where you try to do a big thing... I don't like it. I did not care for it

• Like 1

Another episode featuring the CBB VIP's? Oh how you spoil me Earwolf...

• Like 1

This had better actually continue!

• Like 5

Hell's org chart

Don Demillo
  	|
Golly
  	|
Chip Gardner
  	|
------------------
Everyone Else

• Like 5

This shows exactly what CBB can do and what makes it great. Jason antagonizing Scott and the beginning was fantastic. I was curious to see where things would go once our new friend was introduced, but I certainly wasn't prepared for the scale of how big things would become towards the end. SPOILER - The idea that Dalton actually is a hero and really is fighting against actual evil forces was a brilliant twist. As is the idea that certain characters are wagging a war of good vs evil against each other.

The podcast is always funny, but the story telling on this edition was phenomenal and a real extra treat for the listener. I really hope there is a part 2 at some point because I'm genuinely curious as to where it would go and how it will end.

Side note - What's amazing about Andy is how his characters are great in terms of comedy, but I also feel like they'd be just as effective as seriously played out horror stories. While listening to the podcast I couldn't help but to wonder how amazing a Twilight Zone/Alfred Hitchcock Presents style show revolving around Andy's characters would be. (Perhaps titled "International Waters")

Side note 2 - August Lindt's sense of direction and travel knowledge could be quite the valuable asset to whichever side he's on. (I'm assuming the forces of good?)

• Like 6

With his show "Review," the ADPPP and now a plethora of appearances on other Earwolf podcasts,

Andy Daly is finally getting his due! This is fantastic. The man deserves it. He is consistently hilarious and

I never understood why he wasn't hugely successful already. I pray the lord my Chip to keep. Hail Satan.

Amen.

• Like 14

With his show "Review," the ADPPP and now a plethora of appearances on other Earwolf podcasts,

Andy Daly is finally getting his due! This is fantastic. The man deserves it. He is consistently hilarious and

I never understood why he wasn't hugely successful already. I pray the lord my Chip to keep. Hail Satan.

Amen.

I'm pretty sure it's now Hail Don Dimello.

• Like 2

Maybe it's just me, but for me, the silly banter in the begging of the show is always some of my favorite stuff.

• Like 1

We need to set up the rosters for both sides.

Team Daly Evil

-Don DiMelo

-Golly

-Chip Gartner

-Cactus Tony

Team Daly Good

-Dalton Wilcox

-Bill Carter (trainingstarsseeingstars.org)

-Hot Dog

Team Daly Neutral

-August Lindt

-Patrick McMahon

-Middle 8 Break guy?

• Like 6

Hell's org chart

Don Demillo
  	|
Golly
  	|
Chip Gardner
  	|
------------------
Everyone Else

I believe it goes Don Dimello, Satan (who has now taken the form of Chip Gardner), Golly, and then everyone else..