🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 274 — Oh, Golly!

Maybe Earwolf can get the rights to "Twin Peaks" and re-boot with Zouks as the FBI agent, Flash Backerman as his boss, and Andy Daly as everyone else in Twin Peaks.

I'd sell my soul to Don Dimello to make that happen.

• Like 2

I'd sell my soul to Don Dimello to make that happen.

Surely the Earwolf version of Twin Peaks would be better than Jane Campion's rip-off Top of the Lake. Dr. Bronner would be a better Log Lady than Holly Hunter!

OK, so Andy Daly clearly started the first 20 seconds of this appearance with a british accent! Has this been discussed? Does he totally invent these characters on the spot?

Several appearances ago he started off with an australian accent for a few seconds, but noone believed me when I pointed it out... this one was for real!

Also, the fact that this episode, which heralds the final apocalyptic battle between the forces of Good and Evil, has been *completely* ignored by the mainstream media is a sad statement about the entire institution of corporate run newsmedia.

Andy said on Reddit today that fans can expect part two this summer.

And by the way - the knock at the door at the end? That had to be Cake Boss right - having heard from one of his mystical friends from beyond the grave?

• Like 2

Such a ridiculously hilarious series of Andy Daly characters mixing with the magic of Mantzoukas in an epic build up to this Apocalyptic event!!! When is it all gonna go down?!!

I can't wait for the thrilling conclusion(or at least continuation)!!!!! Guys come back!