🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 22 — Jon Gabrus, Our Close Friend

I had never heard of that wrist-pressed-against-the-doorway-arm-floating-up thing until this Saturday. This Saturday, the day before the Oscars, the day they recorded this podcast!!!!!!! Guys!!!!! And then when I heard Sean mention it on the podcast, I looked at the truck in front of me and it said "Clement" on it, which is close enough!!!!! Guys!!!!!

• Like 3

I had never heard of that wrist-pressed-against-the-doorway-arm-floating-up thing until this Saturday. This Saturday, the day before the Oscars, the day they recorded this podcast!!!!!!! Guys!!!!! And then when I heard Sean mention it on the podcast, I looked at the truck in front of me and it said "Clement" on it, which is close enough!!!!! Guys!!!!!

You are stuck in a dream within a dream. The entire podcast and everything here was created in your mind in the duration of your last sneeze.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! WHY TONY WHY?!?!

I do not know why the scary Draculer infiltrated the image, all I know is that it's too scary for me.

• Like 2

if we're posting pics, can i ask what was w/ the matching caps a few months ago? are those your best-pal caps?

5M3mXxd.jpg

• Like 2

e: ask mansoukis this

I would edit that into the original post but im not messing with that image once it's up.

When are the boys gonna do their Reddit AMA?

• Like 1

I SAID that guy in Nebraska sure looks a lot like Hayes if Hayes were on the heavier side weight wise.

Mysterious new poster, DrBlueJeanns, can you weigh-in (lol) on this cheese (instead of please, lol)?

• Like 5

I know that Engineer Bret is like 'all the rage' these days -- but can someone tell me if Engineer Frank is board opping for the Burger Records show on OC rock radio. They have a guy named Engineer Frank, and there just aren't that many people named Engineer any more so I figured it might be the same dude.

• Like 5

i dont think "engineer" is Brtett's first name, i think thats there because of his love of model trains

• Like 4

i dont think "engineer" is Brtett's first name, i think thats there because of his love of model trains

Well it's been confirmed as canon that his email address is engineerbrett@email.brett, and as we all know, you need to use your real whole name as your email address.

• Like 1

His full name is Civil Engineer Brett, he is into model trains but it's more about his general love for infrastructure. You should see some of the street corners he helped design and build.

• Like 4

Guys, his first name is 'Stard. Engineer is just his title like "Mr." Therefore, his name is clearly Engineer 'Stard Brett. I don't know where this Morris stuff fits in.

My new agent just called claiming that I need to come up with a cool hip name and start a brand around it

I'm not so sure about this suggestion list though:

FeloniousFunk: dangerous and sexy. so funky, its a crime; so criminal, its a felony

ColonialistHunk: picture Melly Gibson in the Patriot

ThelonliestMonk: Kung Fu the legend continues

JabroniousPunk: It doesnt matter what your name is jabroni !

• Like 4

My new agent just called claiming that I need to come up with a cool hip name and start a brand around it

FeloniousFunk: dangerous and sexy. so funky, its a crime; so criminal, its a felony

BalogniestSpunk: Mechanically separated for his and her pleasure

• Like 2

i think you should go in a different dirrection, i recomend ACE RADICAL

• Like 3

"Adrian Monk"

• Like 1

If you want to make sure your new name gets you mentioned on HH (Hollywood Handbook) may I suggest the name 'Chanson'

• Like 4

I work with this dude who's never heard of that before either. That blew my mind, it was one of my favorite things ever. Also, there is this trick if you lay on the floor face down with your eyes closed and someone holds your arms up for like a minute and a half, then slowly starts to lower them. As they get lower, you will swear that your arms are going through the floor. It's really great. You just have to trust that the people doing it to you wont do something gross to you. Like put their nuts on you or something.... gross

• Like 1

I work with this dude who's never heard of that before either. That blew my mind, it was one of my favorite things ever. Also, there is this trick if you lay on the floor face down with your eyes closed and someone holds your arms up for like a minute and a half, then slowly starts to lower them. As they get lower, you will swear that your arms are going through the floor. It's really great. You just have to trust that the people doing it to you wont do something gross to you. Like put their nuts on you or something.... gross

so judgmental.