Episode 005 — Eye On Theatre with Don DiMello

Falcon: "I've seen people jump out that window!"

Don: "You have?"

Falcon: "Oops no I haven't."

• Like 24

Falcon: "I've seen people jump out that window!"

Don: "You have?"

Falcon: "Oops no I haven't."

This podcast is the Field of Dream Baseball game of the CBB afterlife. It is too perfect for this world, and yet they built and we came. Bring out the GIRLS!

*And Whompler hits the mic....HOOOOOT!HOOOT!* I honestly felt protective and afraid for her.

• Like 2

I guess Don has been filling in as Marissa's mentor now that Listler is spending all her time with Kareem

Just started listening to this one and I'm already imagining a petting zoo that only has birds, lizards, and warthogs. So excited to see what weird unsettling directions this one's going to go in!

Oh no, Marrissa! NO!

We all wanted so much more for you than this. Please steer clear of Don DeMillo.

I downloaded this episode without knowing the lineup. The minute Marissa Wompler spoke up I genuinely feared for her safety.

• Like 1

Matt's character had to have been based on Andre Norton. Let's argue about electric blankets in a restaurant!

My favorite episode as a whole is still the Travel Bug (and it probably will after this is done), but I do think this is Andy Daly's best episode performance wise. Don's his best character, and he was on point and was a conductor for everyone else in this episode. Good good stuff.

Can't wait for Disney's "Horses Camels Warthogs Lizards and Birds Fucking Fucking and Fucking"

• Like 6

Truly the face of Evil.....

tumblr_lu4m1yEiIc1qzquwto1_500.jpg

Possibly the darkest, and funniest podcast of the ADPPP. Having Jessica St Clair and Zouks on was fantastic! When I saw Zouks' face on the main page of Earwolf, I thought it was Wompler and Gutterballs being interns even before listening. But Falcon was a brilliant stroke and fuckednupness hilarity that made me laugh for the entire time.

• Like 8

Marissa: I actually have keys to the school, I can give them to you.

Don: Those'll come in handy in a hundred different ways.

So creepy, so hilarious!

• Like 8

I've seen people go out that window.

You have?

Oh. No, I haven't.

• Like 1

Andy's "Closer to Fine" reference around 1:20 is one of the last things I ever expected Don to say and it made me lose my mind.

• Like 2

As much as I was looking forward to Don Demillo, this was the weakest so far. I adored the first segment and it had me looking forward to the rest. But I thought Zoukes unfortunately kind of misjudged the tone, and it brought down the rest of the episode for me. Demillo and Mall brought hilarious creepiness full of heavy breathing, but Falcon was brash, which meant he kept stepping on their bits. While the other two were playing the slow game, Falcon kept adding zaniness that detracted from the creepiness of Don Demillo. He kept saying, "Don, didn't you....", which forced Don to keep Yes Anding his suggestions, and they were were more zany than creepy and didn't have the right feel for the character. Marissa did this a bit too. I'm not sure Don should be paired with other people playing big personalities.

• Like 1

Gourley snrking is akin to PFT off-mic howls

I love that it was so frequent that he needed to come up with an in-character explanation for it. And most of the time, it wasn't even at 'jokes' so much as Don's voice and general creepiness, which is off the charts.

Favorite improvised change of direction - "No, the healthy girls go out and fight the wolves."

• Like 2

As much as I was looking forward to Don Demillo, this was the weakest so far. I adored the first segment and it had me looking forward to the rest. But I thought Zoukes unfortunately kind of misjudged the tone, and it brought down the rest of the episode for me. Demillo and Mall brought hilarious creepiness full of heavy breathing, but Falcon was brash, which meant he kept stepping on their bits. While the other two were playing the slow game, Falcon kept adding zaniness that detracted from the creepiness of Don Demillo. He kept saying, "Don, didn't you....", which forced Don to keep Yes Anding his suggestions, and they were were more zany than creepy and didn't have the right feel for the character. Marissa did this a bit too. I'm not sure Don should be paired with other people playing big personalities.

This opinion is factually incorrect.

• Like 8

Looking forward, I'm really stoked for Kiss Me, I'm Patrick McMahon because I've already GOT MY TICKET and I live a half mile away from Molly Malone's, but of the two remaining studio podcasts (both of which I'm sure will be amazing) I am really excited to hear what kinds of shenanigans Wolfman Hotdog gets into. Boy oh boy!

Danny Mahoney's Life of the Party will undoubtedly rely on the patience of the guests when confronted with such a belligerent dick that is Mahoney. Some will probably wilt and cower and become complacent in his presence (hilariously so), while other guests might have an even shorter fuse than Danny's, and zero patience for his incessant bullying. Should be another great entry.

This series will forever be tied to my memories of the the first quarter of 2014. Such a boon of podcasting greatness. Also, REVIEW premieres tonight!

• Like 1

Looking forward, I'm really stoked for Kiss Me, I'm Patrick McMahon because I've already GOT MY TICKET and I live a half mile away from Molly Malone's, but of the two remaining studio podcasts (both of which I'm sure will be amazing) I am really excited to hear what kinds of shenanigans Wolfman Hotdog gets into. Boy oh boy!

Danny Mahoney's Life of the Party will undoubtedly rely on the patience of the guests when confronted with such a belligerent dick that is Mahoney. Some will probably wilt and cower and become complacent in his presence (hilariously so), while other guests might have an even shorter fuse than Danny's, and zero patience for his incessant bullying. Should be another great entry.

This series will forever be tied to my memories of the the first quarter of 2014. Such a boon of podcasting greatness. Also, REVIEW premieres tonight!

i hope danny mahoney finally gives us the full story on that coat

• Like 2

thanks for the best podcast episode, maybe ever. Dimello is great enough and then you add a dose of the womps?! Good job, seriously.

I almost wouldn't listen while driving. I started crying from laughter and my vision was definitely compromised

Matt Gourley needs a bigger part in the Earwolf family. He is so funny; even when his lungs won't stop acting up!

• Like 11

Matt Gourley needs a bigger part in the Earwolf family. He is so funny; even when his lungs won't stop acting up!

It is unacceptable that Matt has only ever been on one episode of Comedy Bang Bang!

• Like 1