🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
DrFancyPants

BMX Bandits (1983)

the plot per IMDB: Two BMX expert bikers and a friend of theirs (Kidman) become entangled with a group of bank robbers after discovering a carton of walkie-talkies

and it can be streamed on Netflix!

Its all good until they just have the Angel Summoner come in and unleash a horde of angel warriors to do their bidding instead of an action scene.

• Like 3

A pretty fun little song and video by the band Wheatus about how this film inspired a lot of us to go out and do some really stupid shit.

Strenuously decline to agree that this is a bad movie. There's only one word for it. Wow!

Seriously, I loved this movie when i was a kid. It's the best, and the first ever movie of a certain future Oscar winner...

• Like 2

Its all good until they just have the Angel Summoner come in and unleash a horde of angel warriors to do their bidding instead of an action scene.

Yes! I wish Mitchell and Webb were responsible for this movie...

Holy shit wait why have they not done this movie?! Nicole Kidman riding a Bmx while she seduces two boys at the same time, to the tune of a song that includes the line "my body's changing, but I'm still dancing"!!!!! Then she (who has barely hit puberty) like basically implies having a threesome with those boys! Thank you for enlightening my life with this movie drfancypants.

• Like 1

This movie was great as a kid, and I'm worried it might not stand the test of time.
Possibly RAD has taken its mantle as BMX movie of the 80s.
Also I remember some guy going to red carpet things in the late 90's trying to get Nicole Kidman to sign BMX Bandits merch, good gag.