๐Ÿ”’ The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ร—

Without spoiling anything, I'll just say that, beyond the film's obvious reality-defying spectacles (literally 0% of this movie makes sense, but that doesn't really matter, because Liam Neeson), the attempted tie-in to 9/11 stands as easily one of the most absurd plot elements I've ever seen.

• Like 1

I wish this movie had MORE logic-defying spectacle. Sure, none of it made sense, but it was about as thrilling as trying to decipher who farted during an intercontinental flight.

Watched this one on HBOgo recently and was irrationally angry for days over the fact that Julianne Moore was not the bad guy. Nothing in the movie makes sense unless she was behind everything!! All of the bad guys plans would have failed if it wasn't for Julianne Moore meddling in everything! ITS THE ONLY WAY IT MAKES EVEN A LITTLE SENSE.

ย 

I have to believe that she was supposed to be revealed to be evil but some old lady at a test screening was like, "noooo that Jullianne Moore is a nice lady! Liam Neeson should be in love with her!" and ruined the whole thing!! Otherwise everyone who had anything to do with this script is the worst person ever.

ย 

ย 

fjdkfjdak;fd I am still really unreasonably angry about this

• Like 1

Watched this one on HBOgo recently and was irrationally angry for days over the fact that Julianne Moore was not the bad guy. Nothing in the movie makes sense unless she was behind everything!! All of the bad guys plans would have failed if it wasn't for Julianne Moore meddling in everything! ITS THE ONLY WAY IT MAKES EVEN A LITTLE SENSE.

ย 

I have to believe that she was supposed to be revealed to be evil but some old lady at a test screening was like, "noooo that Jullianne Moore is a nice lady! Liam Neeson should be in love with her!" and ruined the whole thing!! Otherwise everyone who had anything to do with this script is the worst person ever.

ย 

ย 

fjdkfjdak;fd I am still really unreasonably angry about this

ย 

She ended up being the "red hair-ring" ;) (Sorry. Not sorry...)

ย 

The HDTGM Crew HAS to do this movie...

• Like 1

This non stop nonsensical "Taken On an airplane" plot line deserves the HDTGM treatment

Sign in to follow this