🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
DrFancyPants

The Ice Pirates (1984)

we have Robert Urich, Mary Crosby, Michael D. Roberts, Anjelica Houston, Ron Perlman, John Matuszak, Bruce Vilanch, and John Carradine

and SPACE HERPES!

It scores an 11% on RT but a 4/5 on Amazon! this flick is screaming for a review!

the-ice-pirates.jpg

• Like 2

I remember loving this movie as a kid. Can't remember much about it, but I definitely remember it being pretty bonkers.

• Like 1

I also loved this movie when I was just a little slice. I saw it in the theater with a friend and we were both still laughing about it weeks later.

Looking back on it, Anjelica Huston is strangely hot in this movie! If you liked her in this movie as much as I did, here's a related recommendation... The Postman Always Rings Twice, the remake with Jack Nicholson and Jessica Lange. It's mostly a forgettable movie; the only thing I really remember is Huston playing a lion-tamer and getting naked.

I just wanted to give this thread a bump. There is something Cannon-esque about this film, but it is MGM

Again, it's a comedy where all the craziness is intentional. You'd just be describing a funny movie.

Sign in to follow this