🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 277 — Comedy Bang Me!

Yeah, I noticed that it was in stereo, which I don't think had been the case previously (even since Earwolf generally started putting the shows out in stereo). Pretty cool! ("Miley Cyrus Talk Show".)

• Like 2

I was bummed that Scottabot never said "Brooklyn Nine Nine" like "Friday Night Lights".

• Like 2

Scott Aukerman on Just Shoot Me so we can all quote it when we eventually meet him.

The message I took away from this is that Scott wants to make flowers with a hooker.

• Like 2

Is it weird that I enjoy it when Scott asks a guest to describe something more slowly, and enjoys them doing it? When I say I enjoy it, I mean a friend of mine was asking me this and I'm asking it now in the style he asked it, I don't enjoy it of course....

Just listened to this for the second time, and would like to say, that Scott is fucking amazing in this episode. He was hilarious from start to finish in this one. So many quick jokes and hilarious moaning.

Great ep! Looked up Peretti's podcast and it's great too.

What's up with the signature CCP pic, though?! Vacant stare, nebulously emotionless model's face. Looks like you're trying to sell me knock-off watches on a street corner while having an intense vision of a disconnected and confusing apocalyptic far future. Fix that shit!

one of my faves of the year. Scott gets pretty gross on this one. Chelsea describing the divorced guy with the young girlfriend and Scott making those horrible sounds is one of the most hilarious and digusting things I've heard. Especially eith my headphones on.

Recipe for murder

Ingredients:

1 gas station

I'd like to pre-order my Gas Stations are a Recipe for Murder T-shirt now please.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this