🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 24 — Rob Corddry, Our Close Friend

PPS - I felt like I was getting fucked this whole podcast.

• Like 2

Like dolphin teeth small?

Exactly correct

gal_show_us_your_teeth.jpg

...imagine those on a human. Horrifyingly funny.

• Like 1

What. The. FUCK!!!!!

Honestly, I think Engineer Sam's terrible question threw them off and they just couldn't recover enough to get through the popcorn gallery.

• Like 1

Welcome, Michael "ParappaTheRaptor" Rapaport, to the forums.

• Like 3

Dang it dang it dang it! I missed tonight's episode of About a Boy! Somebody please fill me in.

Jokes aside, I'd genuinely like some Hollywood Handbook inside info on how David Walton keeps getting shows. Uhh Yeah Dude listeners can tell you that its gotten pretty damn absurd by now.

I can't believe i've just now noticed that your profil image is the gorilla munch gorilla. Forever loffing

• Like 1

Let's take a vote on the best HH episode so far...I vote for #10 with Kyle Newachek. The Hobbies desolation of Smaug is the best convo ever. It delivered a big kiiiick followed by a fast punch directly to my funny bone. Hands down the best

• Like 1

My sideview mirror flew off while Sean was summarizing Girl With a Pearl Earring. Can someone please explain to me why that happened? Did anyone else experience this??

I donated money on XMas and received nothing in return. Sometimes I feel like God is testing me. Are you there God? It's me, Valerie (and I'm pissed).

• Like 6

I'm having a very good day today. I...want to say...has been...good...having a penis...

That was a rapid turnaround from your last post

• Like 2

I like Nick Toons ep best. And they asked my moonwalk question on the Dom Deerkiss ep so that one holds a special place in my heart.

• Like 2

I like that one solitary episode where it seemed like they only focused on Chanson.

• Like 2

brian huskey ep was best obv

• Like 6

Let's take a vote on the best HH episode so far...I vote for #10 with Kyle Newachek.

i vote for this one. or ben schwartz.

• Like 4

Sorry to be a homeboy but ep 1 was the best. The intro, plus the sick teaser freezer.

The Adam Pally interview was probably the best interview though.

The Shelby Fero ep cums to mind too.

• Like 2

I like the episode with Frank Sweeney from The Challenge...

...yeah, I know. Suck a dick.

#edgy

#selfaware

• Like 3

Anyone else remember Reality Show Show Ep. #4 Superfast 4G w/ Dom Dierkes?? I sure do.

I was 22 at the time, taking shifts as radio engineer to make rent on a soggy bushwick apartment (katrina hit us pretty hard).

The episode was a little spooky, but it still had me bussin up. It was clear to me that I needed to shuck that peasant lifestyle and launch the smash-hit, home-run podcast of the fall.

The podcast brought fame, money, and two personal facebook friends of note (that's right valerie, the rumors are true). But then Sandy hit and everything changed. My dong's still huge, but everything else is different..

• Like 8

Does sending half a bottle of Advil in the mail to Earwolf count as a donation? Or is that terrorism? I get them confused.

• Like 3

Does sending half a bottle of Advil in the mail to Earwolf count as a donation? Or is that terrorism? I get them confused.

Sean's 1/8 native american side only permits him to ease his pain with a mixture of rose oil, ginger syrup, and willow bark prepared with a mortar and pestle.

• Like 4

I like the episode with Frank Sweeney from The Challenge...

...yeah, I know. Suck a dick.

#edgy

#selfaware

I can't remember who the guest was but she challenged Sean on if he knows people who wake board or not. He went into a little defensive rant about how "of course' he wake boards and shreds and rips and is total gnar.

anyway that one is one of my favorites. That and the brian huskey one

• Like 3

Anyone else remember Reality Show Show Ep. #4 Superfast 4G w/ Dom Dierkes?? I sure do.

I was 22 at the time, taking shifts as radio engineer to make rent on a soggy bushwick apartment (katrina hit us pretty hard).

The episode was a little spooky, but it still had me bussin up. It was clear to me that I needed to shuck that peasant lifestyle and launch the smash-hit, home-run podcast of the fall.

The podcast brought fame, money, and two personal facebook friends of note (that's right valerie, the rumors are true). But then Sandy hit and everything changed. My dong's still huge, but everything else is different..

That was one of the best ones too. That and when they told the one guest that they would check out her show at the roxy or something, but then Adam Levine said how he hated the Roxy, and they got in that predicament. I think sean went to the show and saw adam's cold animal eyes staring at him from a hilltop in the distance.

I don't remember.

I'm going to listen to your podcast now though.

• Like 2

I've reached my daily limit of "likes" for all these funny good postscasts but assuredly me likes. I am bussin up over here. Wanted to let you guys know that I am stone cold rep'n HH. I just left the scene of a malicious verbal beatdown on Kevin Pollak whack show. He recognise (bird silhouette hands) ptttrrrrrr!

http://forum.earwolf.com/topic/15685-nate-corddry-197/

• Like 1

I've reached my daily limit of "likes" for all these funny good postscasts but assuredly me likes. I am bussin up over here. Wanted to let you guys know that I am stone cold rep'n HH. I just left the scene of a malicious verbal beatdown on Kevin Pollak whack show. He recognise (bird silhouette hands) ptttrrrrrr!

http://forum.earwolf...te-corddry-197/

Oh, oh, *that* was *wicked*!!! I mean, really, it was just *twisted up*!!!!! I had to take a break halfway through just to breathe and then even when I finished I was all

• Like 1

http://forum.earwolf...te-corddry-197/

Damn yo, you really emptied the clip on ol' Kevy Polack. I don't know why you went at him so hard, but bravo nonetheless.

Oh, oh, *that* was *wicked*!!! I mean, really, it was just *twisted up*!!!!! I had to take a break halfway through just to breathe and then even when I finished I was all

Even though I had the same reaction when I read the post, the comments on that clip definitely did not make my afternoon happier. Either way, Thelonious's new nickname should be Supa Hot Fire.

• Like 2

showshowbro, is your profile picture a drawing of Hayes holding a cat by the scruff and, maybe, just maybe the cat has Sean's face (pre-lasik)?

btw, I searched "scruff" and found out it's some fancy type of gay guy. Makes sense.

• Like 5