🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 1407 - Paul F. Tompkins

Table reading with Paul F. Tompkins.

• Like 1

I can never decide what Earwolf episode to listen to first on Thursdays anymore.

This was the first pick for me, PFT is too good to wait.

I would love Rich Sommer to do the news on a regular basis.

• Like 2

I can never decide what Earwolf episode to listen to first on Thursdays anymore.

yeah this was one humdinger of a earwolf thurdsay

• Like 1

I think that's the first time I've ever heard PFT make an ironically racially charged joke without being backed into a corner!

Has anybody else given up on House of Cards because they hate Kevin Spacey's character? He's pretty evil.

Ole' White Power Tompkins is at it again.

I appreciated the "long time subscriber, first time listener" bit, because I am indeed that. Glad I finally got around to it, new favorite podcast pardcast. Jimmy's great, as is his chemistry with Belknap. PFT works well with others and he was hilarious here as always.

Bill Cosmos: Missed a third opportunity to bring attention to a walk-off joke.

I only came to Earwolf for "How Did This Get Made," and maybe a little bit of "Cracked" and "Issues." But I've got a new one in the hopper now. "Never Not Funny" is that one, btw.

I think Trading Spaces was a pretty big national phenomenon, on par with Queer eye. But what was that "cheek blowing thing" when he's shaving that you're talking about.

Sign in to follow this