🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 007 — Rockin’ and A Rollin’ with Wolfman Hot Dog

I love Hot Dog, he's so likeable and goofy and positive. Pretty much the anti-Danny Mahoney.

I would hang out with HD any day!

Dip did did dit-bwooooooow!

• Like 1

Matt, that is straight up the best New Zealand accent I've heard anyone do.

(I'm from NZ)

Loved this episode. Egg creme after egg creme.

• Like 5

Anyone who's having Gourley withdrawals should check out his appearance on Harmontown for the most genius lawyer improv in the history of both lawyers and improv.

Oh, he was definitely from New Zealand. He said that his father was an Australian there on business and his mother was Maori.

Be that as it may, bless him, he definitely sounded like he'd spent at least 87% of his formative years in South Africa. Or, as they pronounce it, "Soath Efrica".

• Like 1

Anyone who's having Gourley withdrawals should check out his appearance on Harmontown for the most genius lawyer improv in the history of both lawyers and improv.

that's one of my favorite harmontown d&d session, gourely's lawyer improv is mind blowing, and now thanks to him the party is dragging around the marsh minotaur

I did not expect this ep to be this great! Everybody was on point but Andy was absolutely perfect.

"Well, I'm sorry that your memories are false. ... It must've been disturbing to see that man fly out that window like that".

I'd like to file a complaint about this episode. In it, Hot Dog reveals (via a thinly veiled fantasy) that his doctor told him that he had high cholesterol and so he had to stop drinking egg creams. However, as any reasonable person would know, egg creams contain no egg, and don't really pose any risk to cholesterol (they're not particularly healthy, but it's just milk, chocolate, and seltzer).

It's a shame that this oversight really takes educated listeners completely out of the episode, and so early on (first appears at about 7:30).

Sign in to follow this