🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 278 — Only Tones

Have a shot everytime James says 'look' before starting a sentence, you'll be dead within minutes - I guarantee it!

• Like 1

I always find James Adomian's stuff gets very tedious when it becomes sexual. It's happens so often that it's boring and a bit gross instead of unexpected and funny. So George Zimmer getting fired because of the blowjobs was fine, but once blowjobs actually start happening in the studio, I'm over the whole thing. Zimmer and Russell Crowe were entertaining enough without that element.

But Matt Berninger and Rhett Miller were definitely surprisingly entertaining in the episode.

• Like 2

I'm not sure I'd heard of the Old 97's before but I'm digging into their old songs and loving every one! So excited to have been introduced to them!

This exchange between Russell Crowe and Scott just destroyed me for some reason:

-Imagine I'm a twinkling father figure. The good lord puts $100 in your pocket, what do you do with it?

-Uh, spend it?

-Wrong. Fuck.

-What?

• Like 1

I guess I usually take it for granted, but Scott deserves particular praise for this episode. He was hilarious.