🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 25 — Scott Aukerman and Jeff Ullrich, Our Business Associates

brain huskey better watch his a*s

• Like 2

In the vein of this recent headline, I'm going to forward this episode to Upworthy under the title:

"Epic Negotiation Fail! Podcast CEO Loses 44k, Agrees to End Two Successful Shows and Must Fire Engineer on the Spot - All Orchestrated by Hollywood Mastermind Duo. Comfort Spaniel Exchanged in Unrelated Deal!"

That aught'a pique the interests of a few new listeners.

• Like 3

Seriously though Scott Pauperman and Jeff Ulltrarich please don't take away our Hollywood Handbook.

It was hard to listen to this because I thought my favorite bros who give us the inside scoop every week were going to get cancelled. thought I was watching a friggen Frankenstein movie because this negotiation was too scary. Thankfully, Scott Anchorman And Jeff Ulrichie had some sense despite the low cents that $0 Handbook makes. What a relief!

• Like 2

...ok maybe this is the economics degree talking here, but is anyone else wondering what the monetary value of an active dedicated and extremely loyal forum community is to a medium such as podcasting?

I don't know why you guys are upset, the only thing that ended up happening was I got fired. I should've brought my lawyers.

• Like 18

So Handbook Heads, we know that Hayes and Sean would like to say 'bye bye' to Comedy Bang Bang and 'bye the way' to By The Way: In Conversation with Jeff Garlin, but which Earwolf podcasts would you like to have destroyed? Personally I vote for Topics. Um, two guys sitting around being ironic about stuff? Jesus Christ what a turn off that is for me.

I don't know why you guys are upset, the only thing that ended up happening was I got fired. I should've brought my lawyers.

that was rly sad to me mr brett, i wish u all the best going forward

• Like 1

Engineer Brett, Malibu?

say that to my face bet u wont. quit hiding behind you're internet keyboard warrior

• Like 10

So Handbook Heads, we know that Hayes and Sean would like to say 'bye bye' to Comedy Bang Bang and 'bye the way' to By The Way: In Conversation with Jeff Garlin, but which Earwolf podcasts would you like to have destroyed? Personally I vote for Topics. Um, two guys sitting around being ironic about stuff? Jesus Christ what a turn off that is for me.

Analbye byeze Phish, The Fogelnest Bye beyls

How Did This Get Made? The real question is why did this get podcasted.

• Like 2

U Talkin' U2 To Me? No I'm not because the podcast has been cancelled.

Nerd Poker? More like Heard (Enough) Poker.

Who Charted? Who made this podcast because they need to stop now.

Kevin Pollak's Chat Show? Kevin Pollak's Not Show, he's not got a show because get rid of it, it sucks donkey dick.

improv4humans? I like improv4humans, please keep making it.

edit: improv not 4 humans and not 4 anybody because it should be stopped (just remembered I hate Besser because I wanted to take a class at the UCB but I couldn't go because there was a dog in the street and it scared me)

• Like 3

Engineer Brett. Is it hardcore up in the 'bu?

hi josh can i just say thank you for posting despite your very, very limited time.

I'm just really excited you know my name!!!

I still haven't had time to read the forums, but I listened to the episode a record 2nd time while driving to Ikea last night.

• Like 3

PS - I thought it was extremely funny how Scott Anchorman and Sean kept yes anding each other even though it went against the conceit of the episode when they were talking about Seth McFarlane. I wonder if that's a business strategy someone could use to distract someone with an improv background during a real negotiation.

• Like 3

This was a nice episode of the podcast show but I wish there had been more powerful moves and I wish that Gelmania could have been involved

• Like 2

To track the lawyer moves and transactions made I was going to comedically post a helper image that was just the Primer timeline with all the nouns replaced with "Facebook", "Malibu Compliment", "Equity", "Bye Bye", etc. but it would have taken too long. Please laugh at the idea of it, though.

• Like 3

Alright read through it.

1. I love this show, I love this forum, I listen to other earwolf podcasts but none of which feel as rad and as special as this one. I don't know why, I feel like I can't explain it (due to time of course), but this show and it's amazing hosts are the best thing to happen to 'casting' ever.

2. Don't cancel it plz.

3. If feel like it's only getting better and better every time I come back.

4. Tuesday is literally my favorite day because of HH. (monday sucks dogs redacted for obvious reasons. wed is alright, but pretty lame. I mean at least it's closer to the weekend. Thursday used to be cool but now people like me pushing 30 feel like I can't rage like I used to on thursdays, plus I usually have to work late anyway. Friday is pretty great but you feel a literal and moral hangover the next day. Saturday you watch netflix all day nursing a hangover, and saturday night is just kind of whatever... Sunday is netflix and cosmos)

5. I'm going to donate once I get done paying my taxes and shit. People in 'middle america' have to do dumb fucking shit like pay parking tickets. Pay their taxes because their company didn't take out the proper amount from their employees checks this year even though they were instructed to do so.

Good bye have a good time

• Like 3

I still haven't had time to read the forums, but I listened to the episode a record 2nd time while driving to Ikea last night.

haha, I hope you didn't run into that monkey!! the one that was at that ikea that one time! do you remember that??! hahaha

• Like 4

To track the lawyer moves and transactions made I was going to comedically post a helper image that was just the Primer timeline with all the nouns replaced with "Facebook", "Malibu Compliment", "Equity", "Bye Bye", etc. but it would have taken too long. Please laugh at the idea of it, though.

One of the thing that I'm not sure people picked up on was that the two guys were named AAron and ABe, which considering the points in time were labeled as A and B seems significant.

• Like 1

This was good. But let us talk about the quarter joke. When the joke maker needs to keep bring up a joke, it didnt work. It was a decent joke but something didnt hit. Maybe the joke hung on too much of the fact that it was a low sum that could save the show. Not a game changer but funny.

I feel like Agata calling you by your real name was a threat. How would she know your real name unless she's trying to fuck your shit up? She may as well have called you "Burdroolz" because this lady is feeling some serious hatred for you, my friend.

If she's trying to fuck your shit up, she may be trying to fuck up all of our shit. If she calls me by the nickname my Dad gave me, Pie, then we'll know if I'm in jeopardy. Or double jeopardy. Or daily double pew pew pew. I've never told a soul that nickname (Pie) and keeping this nickname (Pie) a secret has been both my greatest joy and my greatest pain. Joy like the feeling you get when you eat a piece of pie (hey, that's my dad's nickname for me!) or like the pain of finishing that same and/or a different piece of pie (hey, my papa calls me that!).

Agata, how do you pronounce your name? I love it no matter what, but if you say it's pronounced "skrimps" shit is gonna get a little awkward in here.

• Like 7

I feel like Agata calling you by your real name was a threat. How would she know your real name unless she's trying to fuck your shit up? She may as well have called you "Burdroolz" because this lady is feeling some serious hatred for you, my friend.

hi pie. i have a perfectly reasonable explanation for how i knew his name.

ghosts.

(uh-god-uh)

• Like 7