🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 25 — Scott Aukerman and Jeff Ullrich, Our Business Associates

uh if your so smart then whats my name? hahaha

• Like 6

My mom calls my dad 'pie.'

If we have the same influences it would be silly NOT to form a band.

All this talk of "Zero Dollar Handbook" is just a rouse to keep the patent trolls out of gringotts.

• Like 2

Today's episode was a real reality (show show) check. All this time, Hayes and Sean have been providing me with invaluable information and I haven't given them one single thing in return. The way I figure it, it's high time that I stop suckin' off the Hollywood Handbook teet for free and start carrying my weight around here.

91ZwuhE.png

I bet they wish high time was 12:00 or that this was Europe and it was 23:59.

• Like 1

I went to that Andy Daly podcast taping so I saw a lot of the Earwolf crew in real life heheheheh

• Like 5

Did you see H+S, the éminence grises of the whole station, lurking beneath the table?

• Like 1

Did you see H+S, the éminence grises of the whole station, lurking beneath the table?

No but their presence was felt. All of the Earwolf employees and performers had earpieces that they would speak into and say "yes sir Mr. Davenport" or "right away Sir Clements" before doing any kind of work or doing any jokes on stage so it's clear who was pulling the strings here.

Someone accidentally spilled a drink and they begged for their life to Hayes and Sean but then they collapsed into a pile of ashes. Overall it was a fun night

• Like 5

hi pie. i have a perfectly reasonable explanation for how i knew his name.

ghosts.

(uh-god-uh)

ScreenShot2014-03-27at13738PM.png

I've been moonlighting as a ghost lately. It's my therapist's way of trying to get me to cope with things that are too scary.

So far it's not working at all I hate myself. Literally can't close the bathroom mirror because I'm just too scared something will appear behind me when I do.

• Like 5

I don't know why you guys are upset, the only thing that ended up happening was I got fired. I should've brought my lawyers.

I am proud to announce my promotion to lead engineer.

My ban on speaking into the microphone remains untouched however.

• Like 12

(uh-god-uh)

My inner brain voice read this as "You gotta" as in "You gotta, you gotta, gotta be fresh" from the TV show Work Of Holics.

At the risk of facing the banhammer I think you got to be an admin cause you're in cahoots. You just got Snowdened

• Like 2

I went to that Andy Daly podcast taping so I saw a lot of the Earwolf crew in real life heheheheh

i saw you. i know what all of you look like, too.

• Like 3

Hello Mr. Sam. Just so you know the normal engineers let us go to lunch 10 minutes early and we usually get an extra half hour of recess time, so as long as you do that we definitely won't spit spitballs at you while your back is turned.

• Like 5

Hello Mr. Sam. Just so you know the normal engineers let us go to lunch 10 minutes early and we usually get an extra half hour of recess time, so as long as you do that we definitely won't spit spitballs at you while your back is turned.

Also Mr. Sam

The normal engineers let us close out the day with a game of 'heads up seven up'. That is a norm around here so you definitely will not get in trouble with the other engineers if we do that. Also we get ecto coolers... and capri suns...

• Like 5

ScreenShot2014-03-27at13738PM.png

I've been moonlighting as a ghost lately. It's my therapist's way of trying to get me to cope with things that are too scary.

So far it's not working at all I hate myself. Literally can't close the bathroom mirror because I'm just too scared something will appear behind me when I do.

getting rid of the pointy hood on your costume was a good move, that was too scary in a diff way

• Like 4

Also Mr. Sam

The normal engineers let us close out the day with a game of 'heads up seven up'. That is a norm around here so you definitely will not get in trouble with the other engineers if we do that. Also we get ecto coolers... and capri suns...

Yeah, I know it says "Charlie" on the roll-sheet but the other engineers have been calling me "Gaflarnje" since September. Pretty much only my mom calls me Charlie. you gotta that, agata??

• Like 2

Hey y'all, just took a few days off from the forum...and apparently every moderator and admin at Earwolf is all up in here now.

Guys, HH is counterculture, not something that "the man" is supposed to be a part of. It isn't "Hollywood Themanbook".

On a side note, does this mean that HH will finally get squarespace and bonobos ads again?

• Like 3

I was really looking forward to this show shutting down and finally being able to ban the rest of these fake gamer girls.

Thanks for nothing, El Jefe Ullrich.

• Like 5

Strong words in the most gangster forum on Earwolf, Dan.

I better see you never at the post office, if you know what I mean, ese.

• Like 1

You guys are so funny on the forums this week and I'm all outta likes. This is my worst nightmare.

• Like 3

Veebs, now you understand the injustice that has been thrust [he he] upon me and all of us enthusiastic lovers of online forums. Earwolf hates freedom! Earwolf orchestrated 9-11!

Also, for anyone in the officialdom of Earwolf, do Hayes and Sean get extra brownie points for having the best forum? Also, when I say best, I understand that is a subjective term, so to put some numbers behind my assertion I will define best as the highest average ratio of replies per topic.

PS - Please don't misconstrue my question as any kind of support for Sean or Hayes. Especially not Hayes. I am merely curious; not implying that I believe they should be rewarded in any way.

• Like 1

I didn't realize that engineers were allowed to talk on the forums...hmmm...curious. Isn't there a separate thread you guys use with topics about, oh you know, "turning microphones on and off" and "how to turn microphones from on to off" and "The proper way to take pictures of the guest without making direct eye contact with them". You know things like that.

Mr Sam, since you are new, the other engineers asked me to give you this note so please do as it says:

http://imgur.com/9cUSVHY

I tried to like this and my quota is full...

so I'm saying I like this.

• Like 2