🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 5 — Achtung Baby?

I don't even like U2 and I've listened to their past albums. Final verdict? Eh? It kinda sucks. BUT THIS PODCAST IS AMAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY ZIIIIIIIIIIING

I did the same with (Analyze) Phish. Not the best music I've ever heard, but the podcast has me laughing like hell.

• Like 1

you guys, i just listened to the first five of this podcast's episodes and i feel like i might have heard of this band (U2? is that it?)

• Like 1

Andy Daly said on Reddit today that he wants to be on a future episode.

This needs to happen!

• Like 1

The moment about 5 minutes in where Scott (Aukerman) says the title of the show and then goes on to explain the title and what it means pretty much epitomizes this show and what is so fantastic about.

I think with this instalment we can safely say the podcast's titular question has been finally answered: U talking U2 to me? No, no U are not. :)

• Like 1

I don't even like U2 and I've listened to their past albums. Final verdict? Eh? It kinda sucks. BUT THIS PODCAST IS AMAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY ZIIIIIIIIIIING

I also gave them a shot, and listened to their album of greatest hits from the 80s. I'll give them some credit and say they're pretty good songwriters. But I can't get past the shitty, trebly sound of Edge's guitar. Just awful. Whatever, I still love this show.

Andy Daly said on Reddit today that he wants to be on a future episode.

This needs to happen!

And today on Twitter, he revealed that none other than Bono was the inspiration for Patrick McMahon. Go to 8:26...

• Like 2

You guys will never guess the kind of luck I had this week. See, I found this stack of iPods...

Sign in to follow this