🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 173.5 — 3/28/14 TWO CHARTED 112

Join Howard and Stard for a special retrospective episode of Two Charted, the last podcast ever recorded at the second location of the Earwolf Studios. After a great cold open where Howard and Stard take it to the streets to break down what the Earwolf host goes through every week, the Kulap-less crew talk about the grease-chain experience, past and current employees of Earwolf, what they will miss from location 2, and their favorite moments from past episodes of Who Charted. Ch-Ch-Ch-CHANNNGESSSS.

This was such an awesome episode! I liked that you took it to the streets. Twooch is really one of my favorites to listen to every week. I love the positive energy - looking forward to the extra burst when Kulap returns.

Edited by popo

I had actually already figured this out one day at work while board through a series of context clues (near Sunset Sound, can see the big church thing and the Hollywood sign, it's multiple stories and has a lobby). Now that I know it's right next to Delicious Vinyl and Ponchik Factory, it has been confirmed that Earwolf is in fact here: http://bit.ly/1gJewqz

Also, Greasechain Experience is my new band name.

• Like 4

I walked past the Earwolf Studios 2 every day during my work lunch break when I take my midday constitutional. Shame to know that I'll miss knowing that the Whooch crew were so nearby.

A great episode to boot! Loved hearing the cold opening and Doobie Brothers' "takin' it to the street" deal.

Looking forward to Studio 3 Whooch & Twooch!

I had actually already figured this out one day at work while board through a series of context clues (near Sunset Sound, can see the big church thing and the Hollywood sign, it's multiple stories and has a lobby). Now that I know it's right next to Delicious Vinyl and Ponchik Factory, it has been confirmed that Earwolf is in fact here: http://bit.ly/1gJewqz

Also, Greasechain Experience is my new band name.

Last touch of the grease chain / one more time to feel the paiiiiin...

--Stard Petty

• Like 2

If the new studio has no windows, how is Andy Daly going to kill himself?

Oh, he will find a way.

Disappointed that there was no surprise Sklar appearance after they left the elevators, but other than that a solid episode.

Best cold open ever! Still listening, but this whole episode was an excellent idea.

Awesome. Thank you Brett. You are killing it. I wish you (and all of Earwolf) the best in the new studio. It's been fun watching you guys bet bigger and bigger without sacrificing quality and I know that the engineers and staffers do a lot to make that happen.

P.S. You did an AMAZING job with the audio from the ADPPP finale.

• Like 4

woah! what a truly great episode. somehow the vibes were just right and that opening was hilarious and strangely fascinating. Howard and Brett (who should just cohost the episodes with Howard already) were firing on all cylinders.

Really was a palate cleanser. WHERE IS BEANS.

• Like 1

The end of an Era.

I definitely think it's time for Brett to become a cohost. Make Cody do the engineer work out of spite.

I heard the real reason Earwolf had to move was due to the discovery of a corpse seemingly staked to death in the building's elevator.

• Like 3

Hey guys, I'm late to the party, but is that a Swanwoods wooden salad bowl in the pictures? My parents make them! Literally screamed at my screen when I saw that. www.swanwoods.com

Its a mom and pop operation, and thanks for your business! Also, AHHHH! That's so cool!