🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
TaylorAlanKrabiel

New to NERD poker

I just want to apologies real fast if someone has already asked this, I looked and did not see anyone ask this. I am brand new to this AMAZING podcast. Right now I'm on episode 10, and I was wondering if i should proceed listening in the order I am. (That being in chronological order) or should I skip ahead? Are there more adventures and if so where does each one start. Thank you

it's all one long adventure, just keep on listening, i envy you dude, you have so much great shit to look forward to.

just don't read any of these threads and spoil it!

• Like 2

it's all one long adventure, just keep on listening, i envy you dude, you have so much great shit to look forward to.

just don't read any of these threads and spoil it!

Thank you!!!

Yeah, all too soon you'll be caught up and forced to wait a week like the rest of us.

Yes. What they said. I kind of wish I could binge listen to them all over again like they were new. It's hard to wait each week for a new episode.

I just made the mistake of thinking it's Wednesday, some day you will make this mistake too and you'll rue the day you've caught up in nerd poker.

• Like 1

The nice thing now is that there are so many episodes that once you get caught up, you can go back and start listening again!

What the others said. It's well worth listening to the whole thing. I would not recommend skipping ahead, no matter how tempted you are.

Sign in to follow this