🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 26 — Jason Mantzoukas, Our Close Friend

Hayes and Sean start off by playing "6 degrees of Cabocation" and talk about Nielson hatings. Then, friend of the show JASON MANTZOUKAS stops by to talk about expectations in a relationship, hanging around the office or his unknown Earwolf podcast "How did this get made?", Phoenix-fest, how superior laser discs are, and Ride Along.

Still can't get over that people don't have their own private theaters in their homes. I guess that's just what life is like in those fuckin flyover states like Ohio or Virginia. Spooky though.

• Like 4

Can anyone confirm/deny whether Popcorn Gallery makes a long awaited return? Gotta find out if this shit is worth my while.

• Like 1

It does but they dodge my Q. about the deal w/ airplane food. I really need to know! I like how high... Hayes' (?) voice goes everytime he changes the subject. Real funny stuff.

Also what, no pictures? Isn't that one of the only things the engineers get paid for? I want to see that 'fit!

• Like 2

oh wow the third bullshit knife is just priceless info. I wish I could share it with you all.

completely unrelated, hey valerie bryant, you want to snort an adderall?

• Like 3

Conspiracy theory alert: July Diaz likes any post that occurs before midnight.

• Like 5

Or the ones that directly reference his existence. I think he may be some sort of vampire...or a werewolf...or....an earwolf?

• Like 2

Hello everyone. I know we like to joke around a lot on here, but I come to you today with a very serious matter. I'm reaching out because we need volunteers to watch over Bruce Reid Robinson the Second over the next 48 hours, possibly longer. After listening to today's podcast it's clear that Bruce is probably going to end his shitty existence because his mentor/deity Jason Mantzoukas revealed that he's a garbage person and an insignificant piece of crap.

I can watch him for the first half hour or so, but after that I really need to finish watching True Detective (no spoilers!)

• Like 7

Or the ones that directly reference his existence. I think he may be some sort of vampire...or a werewolf...or....an earwolf?

TOO SCURRY

AVITAR! WHY HATH THOU FORSAKEN MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

now the bit i had reddy about Frejona Apples hur gettin did seems flat an sad. I'll be down at sears hanging around the punching bag man. Literally

• Like 5

AVITAR! WHY HATH THOU FORSAKEN MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

now the bit i had reddy about Frejona Apples hur gettin did seems flat an sad. I'll be down at sears hanging around the punching bag man. Literally

Hey listen man, I know what you're going through right now. Andy Daly implied that I don't bathe myself on a regular basis and Damien Fahey laughed at me and said he wouldn't answer my question because my name wasn't real... so I've been there, bud. It gets better. Anyways, would love to offer some advice on how you can get through this difficult time but I've g2g figure out how to order human beings to come to my home here at Sears to take care of the color-treated abomination that's happening right now on top of my head.

• Like 2

some of those punching supplies will give you bitchin punches. i picked up some supplies for my punches at the boxing day sale in vancouver.

• Like 1

i can confirm that this true since all time is before midnight and i will never like ANY post that occurs at exactly midnight

• Like 4

I know we have a lot of fun, but do please Tweet@ your Governor and/or Lieutenant Governor (spellingswag.. first try) about how the Nielson sys (system) is UFR (UnFaiR)... This i'tice (injustice) needs to CS (CeaSe). #justiceForTVon

• Like 3

Dude I'll see you there.

• Like 1

Hey listen man,

I'm really glad someone noticed and called attention to Hayes' funny mmmmmmhhhhmmmmmmm thing he does. Jobs is on Netflix. I highly recommend it if you're in the mood for a good laugh.

• Like 3

some of those punching supplies will give you bitchin punches. i picked up some supplies for my punches at the boxing day sale in vancouver.

Your new radio show is good.

I support it.

• Like 1

Oh wow what a great show this week. Really glad that the guys finally had Bruce Reid Robinson II on the show. That dude is super funny on The League and I really love the "How to make things" podcast (a hilarious D.I.Y. podcast that teaches you how to build things and hack IKEA furniture). Great. Also so good to see that our very own Jason Mantzoukas from the forums got picked out of the popcorn gallery. He's always so good and funny with his witty questions and jus' great commentary on the forums.

• Like 7

was so geeked for this ep and then they did my dawg Bruce like that I don't play that shit mantzoukas im comin for u believe that.

• Like 4