🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 26 — Jason Mantzoukas, Our Close Friend

Since we are clearly ignoring the # in the corner of these posts, I will join in on the fun too:

1000 !!!!!

• Like 6

Hey guys, I haven't gotten an likes on my posts from Hayes or Sean in the past week so if you guys can stop posting that would be great. I think what happens is they see that there are so many posts and they don't have enough time for searching page to page to find out what kind of crazy witty rebuttals and unprompted rando thoughts I say.

• Like 6

I can't wait for tomorrow for the new forum thread to drop! Also, the podcast is coming out tomorrow.

• Like 7

Hayes is a really cool guy! Smart and handsome

Anyways best of luck getting that like on your post, Michael Bay of Pigs

• Like 4

Does anyone else think about telling other people about this podcast but then realize that they're way way too in to the forums and would be embarrassed if anyone ever found that out, so they just keep it to themselves?

No, me neither.

• Like 4

These comments are bonkers.

New best friend!

New best friend!

Come on in, the water's fine.

• Like 2

hollywood bigwigs have to be cruel to be kind, ya kno?

If Sean and Hayes and all the other triple threat bros in town knew J-Zouks (that's what I'm allowed to call him) was down with some anonymous brah making stupid dope content on the web-boards then he would lose some of his street cred and then they would know my real identity. He was protecting me in the only way he knew how. I guess what I'm saying is I forgive him, and that I only have burns on most of my body and not my face.

I think Hollywood itself thanked you the only way it can, by taking a steaming dump right on your chest. I was listening to this episode last night and was so psyched to hear that. These guys are twisted, ya know? So twisted. It's fucked up. I would say there's no greater honor then having these Hollywood moguls just taking the biggest shit on you. They're so twisted though, in their heads.

• Like 1