🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
tiles

At Midnight!

Guess who has a 19 charisma, is with Brian, Paton O, and Chris Hardwig on "At Midnight" tonight??

oooh, you know who!

I just saw @ Midnight. Hysterical. Brian "telling" Patton off, w/ Blaine between them leaning back w/ eyes darting back and forth between them had Hardwick, and me, dying. Those guys have great Chemistry.

Bring the Nerdist on to Nerd Poker for a guest appearance!!

Bring the Nerdist on to Nerd Poker for a guest appearance!!

And vis versa!

Those three should be on @Midnight permanently. Easily the funniest episode yet.

I realize these people are not actually my friends. And yet when I saw them I called over my wife to announce that my friends were on T.V. and how delighted I was to see them together. IF only Gerry, Ken, and Sark had been there.

Is it sad that my celebrity dream is to get lit and game with the nerd poker guys or play Golden eye with PFT and Matt Gourley.

The tragic part is I work in a insanely jock profession (personal trainer) and have an exterior that masks my deep nerdy core.

• Like 4

Is it sad that my celebrity dream is to get lit and game with the nerd poker guys or play Golden eye with PFT and Matt Gourley.

I think it would be waaaay more sad if your celeb dream was to hang out with Brad Pitt or Katy Perry. These dudes are really fun people, and I'm not ashamed to say that I wish I had more people like them in my life right now. But for now, I guess, their constant appearances on podcasts and TV will have to do.

• Like 1

Good to see Blaine back, better to see Blaine win, great to hear Nerd Poker listed as his main credit in the intro/bio section!

I think Blaine is handicapped by his style, because he'll get three or four points-worthy lines in on a single buzzer, and usually only get points once. If he could manage to bite his tongue and buzz in again he would do even better in this meaningless competition...

Sign in to follow this